And just like that I am done with the NFL....

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by cml750, Jun 5, 2020.

1. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  2. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,455 Messages
    1,617 Likes Received
    The Babylon Bee is satire :p

3. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,483 Messages
    1,515 Likes Received
    Apparently James Harden did wear a mask supporting police. He claims he did not know what it stood for which I doubt. He has been my favorite player for most of the last decade since he became a Rocket. Although I am glad to see him do that the league as a whole has gone bat**** crazy supporting the Marxist BLM movement so I cannot watch.

tabascocat and JoeKing like this.
  4. tabascocat

1,455 Messages
    1,617 Likes Received
    Yes, he did and said it just looked cool :rolleyes:

I was referring to the Chinese mask part in the BB.

cml750 likes this.
  5. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
    Here's the real one

[​IMG]

cml750 likes this.
  6. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    NFL Season In Freefall — Americans Boycott Over Political Agenda

Despite COVID-19, NFL fans held hope that there could still be an NFL season. Then the Marxist decided to hijack the protest when George Floyd was murdered by police. The NFL and NBA have decided to embrace Marxist ideas rather than stand up for America. Now the coming NBA and NFL seasons are assured to fail because its fans will not support the capitulation to Marxist that they have done. They try to ignore this but they'll get the message eventually. We won't be there to view their product. And you can bet they will blame COVID-19 but we know the truth. The silent majority has great power to be noticed when they don't show up for you. The lesson to learn is, keep politics out of sports and keep sports out of politics.

cml750 likes this.
  7. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    cml750 likes this.
  8. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    cml750 likes this.
  9. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,483 Messages
    1,515 Likes Received
    I am glad to see a lot of others have vowed to boycott the NFL & NBA. I will never support anyone who support Marxism. I can live without football. I lived without the Cowboys for 2/12 years once I got fed up with Jerry keeping an unqualified coach for so long which also coincided with the ridiculous kneeling adding to my disgust and reason to boycott. It was nice to have my Sundays open other than church year round as well as not having to worry about the preacher getting long winded when the games were at noon. I had planned to start watching again this year now that Jerry corrected the Garrett mistake but now I will never watch the NFL again unless they completely disavow the Marxist. I know that will never happen so if I want see football I will go watch the local high school team on Friday nights.

JoeKing likes this.
  10. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    Rather than taking personal responsibility for their own health, a bunch of the players are now complaining on social about the NFL not having a plan to protect their health. Rather than assuming the NFL has no plan, they need to STFU and report to camp where they will be informed of the plan. I personally hope the season falls apart and there is no NFL football in 2020. I'm not going to watch and I don't even want that Marxist kneeling spectacle on display.

cml750 likes this.
  11. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    cml750 likes this.
  12. mattjames2010

mattjames2010 Well-Known Member

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    BLM isn't just anti-American, they are openly Marxists from top to bottom which, at it's core, is anti-white. "Police brutality" against the black community is and will always be a myth. Not a single study or any data shows there is bias police procedure against blacks, nor are they disproportionately targeted. Every single year, in incidents where a criminal is firing upon police, around 80% of them are black. 80% of homicide by firearm are done by blacks every single year, compared to whites who have 20% homicide rate by firearm and 80% suicide.

Never have I seen a group pretend to be oppressed and then get billions of dollars in donations from large corporations nationally and internationally, having over 50% of politicians on their side, and having banks give them money while also firing anyone who makes edgy comments online ABOUT said "oppressed" groups. Their revolution is being sponsored by Pepsi and doritos. I have never seen such support for a single group in my life, nor have I ever seen a group that commits over 50% of hard crime which includes rape, homicide, and robbery while only making up 13% of the population, still getting to call themselves the victims.

The NFL deserves what it's about to get this season (if there even is a season) and any mayor or governor bowing to this group and allowing crime to skyrocket should be removed from office and arrested. Both the mayor of Seattle and governor of Washington still running things is embarrassing and the citizens of that state should be making citizens arrest.

JoeKing, tabascocat and cml750 like this.
  13. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    The NFL is still planning to play in 2020. They are about to find out how feasible that plan (or lack thereof) actually is in short order. Without communicating to the players about how to defend against covid-19, the league put out a letter at the beginning of the month informing everyone when players are expected to report for training camp. How does that happen? Expecting players to just show up just because the commish says so, during a global pandemic is not reasonable, IMO. This isn't something I had really thought about until the past couple of days but, these players have families to answer to. What insurances do they have that the league is taking every precaution possible to protect them and by extension, their families from this virus? Now I understand what the sudden complaint the players had recently was all about. It seems the commish's attention has been so diverted to kissing BLM's butt that he neglected the needs of the most important asset to the league... the players. With a threat to "no show" league-wide training camp, the NFLPA was able to garner an agreement with the NFL to accommodate the reasonable concerns of the players. Demand #1... daily testing throughout training camp. Demand #2... No preseason games. Big concessions, if you ask me. Both very costly to the league. The league knows what's at stake... big money. So the game goes on. Training Camp is here. Rookies reported today, QB's tomorrow, and everyone else on Friday. The first order of business... COVID testing. I wish them all luck because that is what will be required to pull this off. IMO, widespread positive test results are only a matter of time. Except for those that have already experienced the virus and since recovered, there won't be enough players to finish Training Camp, let alone start the season on schedule. Just my opinion. We'll just have to wait and see.

tabascocat likes this.
  14. tabascocat

1,455 Messages
    1,617 Likes Received
    There won’t be a season, the Dems will make sure Covid hangs around well into November. Their plan is to encourage protests, rolling closures of states to kill the economy, close schools so a parent can’t work and bait Trump into sending Feds to the liberal cities then scream......see? He is a dictator!

I sure hope middle America is seeing right through this and their agenda........if not, we are royally screwed.

Rumor has it, Michael Obama might be named VP and that will be bad for us, even more braindead sheep will vote Biden.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  15. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    ...and the plot thickens. What's going on in Portland is just crazy. Local authorities are enabling the domestic terrorist and condemning federal authorities from protecting their own assets and property.

As for whom will be named as Biden's VP, we should find this out in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Just remember this isn't going to be a person Biden selected. Biden will be told who his VP will be by the progressive DNC bosses. This affirmative action selectee will be who they really want to be our POTUS, not Biden. Another Obama would be a bad for America.

tabascocat likes this.
  16. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    NFLPA: 95 NFL players tested positive for COVID-19

...and so it begins. The list of postive tested players keeps growing... just as I figured.

17. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received

cml750 likes this.
  18. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received

cml750 likes this.
  19. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    Dear American Sports Leagues,

Before you kiss the feet of Marxist organizations like BLM, it would be prudent to check with your fans for approval. If you disenfranchise your fans, your business will suffer, big time. Do not be fooled thinking your viewership is down due to COVID-19, viewership is down due to your association with Marxist. That dog don't hunt! Kneeling during the national anthem is not acceptable and your fans will not tolerate it. NO fans, NO sports. Maybe you think you can play without fans? Good luck with that. It's only a matter of time before your league folds if you continue as you are. Embracing BLM is a bad business plan that you need to abandon immediately. The players that think they run the league have another thing coming... are you listening, LeBron James? Your politics is going to kill the league. Check it at the door if you want to play! NFL commish, same goes with you, check all politics at the door if you want the fans back. We will not support you while you embrace Marxists and Marxist ideology.

Sincerely, American Sports Fans

cml750 likes this.
  20. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received