Breonna Taylor

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by JoeKing, Sep 24, 2020.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,900 Messages
    2,685 Likes Received
    cml750 likes this.
  2. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,685 Likes Received
    cml750 likes this.
  3. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,685 Likes Received

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    cml750 likes this.
  4. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,483 Messages
    1,515 Likes Received
    They have pushed the narrative that this was a no knock warrant situation where the police just busted in and shot her. Even I was under the impression that it happened in the process of a no-knock warrant even if I doubted they just went in a shot her. I knew Rand Paul had pushed for legislation against no-knock warrants so knowing that gave the story a little bit of credibility to me. I just found out yesterday that what I believed was the narrative and not the truth. I should known better and should have researched the facts on this case. The media and democRATS have a lot of blood on their hands with the way they push narratives while ignoring and/or twisting facts and I am not just talking about this case.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    JoeKing likes this.
  5. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,685 Likes Received
    1. The police knocked and announced themselves as verified by the neighbor in the apartment unit above Breonna's.
    2. Breonna's overnight guest(Walker) was the first to fire his gun when the police knocked down the door. This is verified by the testimony of Walker.
    3. Not until fired upon did the police return fire. The police always have the right to self-defense.
    4. Breonna was shot in her hallway, not in her bed sleeping as many are lying about.

These are the facts in the case that many like Lebron James refuse to accept.

JeremyParnell, cml750 and Robbie like this.
  6. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

150 Messages
    204 Likes Received
    Lebron James is an uneducated moron.

He barely has a high school education.

He needs to keep his ignorant mouth shut and let the adults lead the discussion.

7. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,455 Messages
    1,617 Likes Received
    And he will never be Jordan :p

8. JeremyParnell

JeremyParnell Member

12 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    But the lawyer who put out most of those claims is the same guy that reached a 12 Million dollar settlement with the city. Wonder if he made any money off this?

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  9. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,685 Likes Received
    Lawyers rarely work for free. I'd venture to say the lawyer made out like a bandit.

10. JoeKing

4,900 Messages
    2,685 Likes Received
    Breonna Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker: "I'm a million percent sure" police didn't identify themselves

The boyfriend is now claiming he did not hear the police announce themselves despite a witness upstairs claiming he did hear the police announce themselves.

The witness—identified by VICE as Aarin Sarpee but by other outlets and public records as Aaron Julue Sarpee—was picking up his daughter from a unit above Taylor’s when the raid took place.

So who do you believe, the boyfriend that has a motive to lie or the upstairs witness that has no motive to lie?

cml750 likes this.