Coronapocalypse

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by cml750, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    ok thanks. He benched me over on the CZ site...for something that was borderline at best. I'm a bit ticked at him. It is what it is. I think it triggered him or something. It was on the washington redskin logo renaming thread. Folks are so thin skinned these days. Makes it hard to have a friendly fun debate or chat. Glad I have this site here.

Robbie and tabascocat like this.
  2. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    it was really mundane what I posted....just funny is all.

JoeKing likes this.
  3. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    The modern political science polls are always rigged. They are used as a psychological weapon designed to disenfranchise and otherwise crush enthusiasm for a specific political target. Never give these polls any credence. The Dems know their mass mail-in ballot-rigging must be accounted for in some way so they rig the polls to make it seem all these extra votes are not suspicious on election day.

Rayman70 likes this.
  4. JoeKing

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    I can sympathize. I too have been banned from both the Corona Zone and the Redskins thread and am now halfway through a 30-day benching of the entire CZ site over the thinnest reference to giving the "cancel culture" the middle finger by Redskins keeping their name.

Rayman70 likes this.
  5. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    unreal dude!!! NO CRAP? WOW....Whats up with that? Whats happening with certain mods? This guy brainpaint*(A MOD)over there on CZ seems to be a butthole. A bit overreaching. You see whats happening? WE ARE BEING CENSORED. If we dont fall in line with the crowd, we get removed. Its getting realbad. SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU. That is nuts.

6. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    you told the truth, and got banned basically. Thats censorship 101. No other way to say it. Its hard to debate or just talk to anyone these days. MOB RULES.

7. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    WHEN THE LEFT doesnt like what you say, they have you canceled. Its happened in sports now. INDOCTRINATION AND INFILTRATION.

8. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    Mine was a vague side meme on the redskins helmet with Elizabeth warren...lol...funny as hell, but my guess is someone got pissed and reported me to a mod. Weird since I never mentioned politics or names. It was very mundane, harmless so I thought. In fact,I have posted much worse on there and never had an issue. Suddenly people like you and me are getting taken down in mass. I would be interested to find out how many others were also taken out on the site due to that same thread/topic. I bet it was quite a few.. PC culture is killing society.

RoboQB and JoeKing like this.
  9. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,450 Messages
    1,611 Likes Received
    I have only been warned or had a post removed. I do my best to not cross the line and only two users have the ability to push my buttons....

‘Dumber than a box of Rockport and Abe Beta Male’

Those two infuriate me, Rock is just dumb and stirs the pot while Abe thinks everyone else is beneath him.....neither will actually listen/comprehend a post. I would not be shocked in the least if Beta is out there every night tearing down statues wearing black :mad:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    Robbie, Rayman70 and RoboQB like this.
  10. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,478 Messages
    1,506 Likes Received
    The Zone is WAY over-moderated. I got benched once for complaining about Garrett in a game day thread about specific Garrett bad decisions in that game. I complained to Reality who informed me the mods basically have autonomy to bench whoever they want and that another mod will not go against the decision. With that much power it is easy for them to push an agenda. It is obvious they have pushed one in the Corona section.

Rayman70 and RoboQB like this.
  11. JoeKing

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    Brain Paint is the mod that benched me too. I won't be surprised if that jackass is a member of Antifa.

cml750 and Rayman70 like this.
  12. JoeKing

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    And I can't even complain to them privately because they have turned off my PM privileges. They don't care about fair treatment. They just silence you if have a different ideology.

Kevinicus, cml750 and Rayman70 like this.
  13. JoeKing

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    The Liz Warren thing on the Washington helmet is funny. It's an election year so the lefties are getting sensitive and acting out. We are screwed if they win the presidency in Nov. I don't see a peaceful transition of power happening.

cml750 and Rayman70 like this.
  14. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    same 2 guys btw that push my buttons lol...

cml750 and tabascocat like this.
  15. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    well said man. We MUST WIN.

cml750 likes this.
  16. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    YEAH THEY DID that to me too. Even Hennessy king, a good poster, tried to PM me to find out what happened to me because he told me, I didnt do anything wrong. Looks like I was singled out. Sounds like you were too. BTW..I think Reality is a good dude. But I think a couple mods got a little power thirsty. JUST MY OP.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  17. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    YUP, That happened to me a long time ago. I even got warned harshly for a meme that was too large lol. Weird since certain posters get away with that routinely.Reality is a great dude, Hes very fair..but man..he is right, these other mods have autonomy. TOO MUCH.

18. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE MAN. He just seems like he triggered. I do not like him. Thats saying alot because I tend to be easy going and give everyone a chance. He's def. targeting us man. NO DOUBT,NONE. Something should be done about him.

19. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    sounds like Twitter and Jack Dorsey, doesnt it?

cml750 likes this.
  20. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    abe beta may be the worse of the 2, but its debatable. lol..They wanna fight.