Coronapocalypse

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by cml750, Mar 20, 2020.

1. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,450 Messages
    1,611 Likes Received
    Not one of them would say anything bad in anyone’s face either, keyboard social justice warriors.

2. RoboQB

RoboQB Member

10 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    America's Frontline Doctors... Google it.

Rayman70 likes this.
  3. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    I saw the video on Twitter before it was deleted. HCQ + Zinc is the cure for Covid... I believed this when Trump was taking it and this video just confirms what I already strongly suspected. The video remains on Bit Chute if anyone wants to watch it... just click the link below.

AmericasKeepers

Rayman70 and RoboQB like this.
  4. RoboQB

RoboQB Member

10 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    This whole pandemic should be OVER today, but nope.

Instead, media has been up all night trying to erase from
    existence any inkling of hope that we can go back to being
    The Land of the Free.

Oh, by the way, there's no mention of this video in the 'rona thread
    amongst the one or two dozen hyenas running the place.

Rayman70 and JoeKing like this.
  5. JoeKing

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    Facebook, Youtube, and now Twitter are removing the video and calling it "Fake Information". Fake information? It sounds to me like "America's Frontline Doctors" are telling the truth and the high tech social media companies are revealing who they really are... coconspirators of the campaign of lies against Trump's COVID recovery efforts. It is a conspiracy in every sense of the word involving high tech social media, mainstream media, and the leaders of the Dem party. They do not want America to reopen so they accomplish this goal by stoking fears with lies. Interfering with our free and fair election is their end game and ultimately defeating Trump.

Rayman70 likes this.
  6. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

728 Messages
    739 Likes Received
    I haven't watched the video, so I don't know exactly what it says, but I have seen a lot of people call it fake, and not a single one has provided any information about what exactly is fake/BS/false, etc.

Rayman70 likes this.
  7. Kevinicus

728 Messages
    739 Likes Received
    Why do I even bother on the coronavirus thread over there?

RoboQB, JoeKing and Rayman70 like this.
  8. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    GUYS, what we are witnessing is a war. Its being fought in the shadows,and now their plan is out in the open. We see it in fullness. MSM/DEMS/RHINO'S...Hollywood. We been getting gaslighted since the mid 90's and now the NWO feels emboldened to conduct a hostile takeover..via any AND ALL means. Its like we are living in the Truman Show on steroids. We are the stars of the show and dont even know it. Except in the end, we lose all the marbles. God will need to intervene at some point. Meanwhile all we can do is go vote and talk to people. Grassroots.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  9. Rayman70

Rayman70 Active Member

36 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    I say the above because COVID is being used as the weapon of choice by the Dems. The new "boogie man." The brainchild of ALL OF IT WAS ONE HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON and she is using her minions to carry it all out.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  10. Kevinicus

728 Messages
    739 Likes Received
    *sigh*

I can only deal with a finite amount of stupid.

11. Jammer

Jammer Active Member

28 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    I agree. It seems the chicken little sheep are ruling the day there.

Kevinicus, cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  12. tabascocat

1,450 Messages
    1,611 Likes Received
    They don’t get censored, warned or banned unless they cross a very lenient line for their leftist view. We are on a tighter rope so I quit posting there.

Kevinicus, cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  13. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,478 Messages
    1,506 Likes Received
    It is easy to tell where the mods who patrol that section lean politically.

JoeKing, Kevinicus and tabascocat like this.
  14. Kevinicus

728 Messages
    739 Likes Received
    There goes BP deleting posts.

I guess my pointing out that Rust just completely avoids any actual thinking on his part (which he pretty much describes in detail in his posts) is a "personal attack."

15. tabascocat

1,450 Messages
    1,611 Likes Received
    I got some stats sent to us yesterday. The CDC said that 94% of the people who died from C19 had a comorbidity. So, basically, the country was shut down and economy wrecked for about 9500 deaths.

That is still too many deaths but nowhere near what the media spews at us. This virus is harmless to the vast majority of the population. The data should be released soon, probably on Monday.

cml750, Robbie and JoeKing like this.
  16. JoeKing

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
  17. Kevinicus

728 Messages
    739 Likes Received
    I really don't like how this number is being used. I think it's very misleading and doesn't help a lot of arguments.

While, I think there are a lot of "died with" as opposed to "died of" cases out there, and a lot of of "lockdown deaths" too, the comorbidity thing doesn't mean the China virus wasn't bad or didn't really kill. It just means generally healthy people have very little to worry about.

We still have a lot of excess deaths (though, I think we may have a real shortage of those in the upcoming months if not for the lockdown deaths).

JoeKing likes this.
  18. JeremyParnell

JeremyParnell Member

12 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    Hey, is Covid still a thing? I got banned from the CBZ Covid Forum (as Kaiser) and don't have any idiots quoting news articles to me. Can someone catch me up?

Robbie, cml750 and RoboQB like this.
  19. RoboQB

RoboQB Member

10 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    They finally let you join us!
    I was beginning to wonder if it would ever happen... lol/smh

JeremyParnell likes this.
  20. JoeKing

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    Most of us have been banned from the Coronavirus Forum as well and don't have any idiots quoting news to us either. But welcome to this forum. We come to the understanding that they are eliminating conservative posters through attrition on that forum.

cml750 likes this.