Cruz Sells Out

Discussion in 'Pro-Liberal Discussions' started by amberbeer, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Nelson

Nelson Well-Known Member

740 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    What? What is big timing? If entertaining myself by ticking off liberals is big timing, I am guilty.

2. Miguel Sanchez

Miguel Sanchez Well-Known Member

1,291 Messages
    236 Likes Received
    All 4-5 of us on this board? :D Think the numbers sway heavily in your direction.

3. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Big timing is propping yourself as an authority. It's a common tactic of white men with no leg to stand on.

So you admit to trolling? How droll. BTW, trolling is like comedy, when you have to explain you have failed.

4. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    A buddy of mine has a type 10 FFL. He makes his own guns and ammo and then some... he cranks out as much ammo as his family will ever use and he is his own quality control. He makes really good stuff. So of course we don't worry about running out of ammo.

5. Miguel Sanchez

Miguel Sanchez Well-Known Member

1,291 Messages
    236 Likes Received
    I guess the point flew over your heads. You say these things in the safety of your communities, but never have the balls to do so in those communities you deem lesser. You're wasting a ton of money btw...thought y'all were fiscally conservative?:D You would be deemed treasonous domestic terrorists and would be fought by the National Guard/Military.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  6. Nelson

Nelson Well-Known Member

740 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    My cousin has the equipment and we might have to start using it.

7. Nelson

Nelson Well-Known Member

740 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    Lol, why do you think our communities are safe? Other communities have the option to do the same.

8. Nelson

Nelson Well-Known Member

740 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    For a wordsmith such as yourself, big timing is just such an immature term.

9. JoeKing

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    Just be sure you have the right permit to do so. I hear the penalty for making ammo unlicensed is quite steep.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  10. Heelsboy

Heelsboy Well-Known Member

271 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Ah yes, the "they're going to take our guns" argument. Has the NRA and Conservative's not rallied about this for what 30, 40 years now? Yet nothing has come of it. I remember the cry about Obama taking everyone's guns when he was first elected.

It's called fear mongering to keep their base in line. It has been the rights great ally to keep single issue voters on their side.

amberbeer likes this.
  11. Nelson

Nelson Well-Known Member

740 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    No, reloading equipment is available anywhere with no restrictions.

12. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    cruz did not sell out. good lord, he was hurt for the last 2 years and just now coming back onto the field and actually doing pretty good all things considered.

13. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    then again maybe nothing can come of it because of the vigilance from this group. if they didn't put up a fight, where do you think gun laws would be now?

fair question - if the NRA went poof and there was nothing to stop the gov from just doing whatever they wanted with gun laws, what would they do?

14. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Trump insulted his wife and insinuated his father was a murder accomplice. Oh, he sold out.

FuzzyLumpkins likes this.
  15. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    um. .."victor" cruz.

got both of ya. :)

fuzzy dont even know what hes liking, just that it was against me.

insecurity sucks, i hear.

16. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    you sneak you talking about a football player with the same name as the subject of the OP. bait and switch how clever. :rolleyes:

17. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    i am clever thanks for noticing! but since when did your cruz come back to the field after a 2 year absence? not as if i didnt leave a clue therr.

18. JoeKing

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    There are restrictions on reloading for profit. I think that requires a FFLtype6. My buddy that reloads doesn't have a problem with doing it for friends. Liability could be an issue but if they are your friends and know you are doing it right, there will be no issues. Our arrangement is... As long as I bring his favorite ice cream and make the coffee, my buddy has no problem with me coming over to reload my own ammo.

19. Heelsboy

Heelsboy Well-Known Member

271 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    It would pave the way to enact reasonable gun laws.

I am not for taking away everyone's guns, that is unreasonable. I am for making it a better process to buy guns with better background and mental background checks. I am for banning automatic guns, those are totally unnecessary.

It is ridiculously easy to get a gun in this country and Americans are 10 times more likely to be killed by guns than people in other developed countries.

How U.S. gun deaths compare to other countries

20. JoeKing

4,895 Messages
    2,680 Likes Received
    "Reasonable" gun laws? Like when "automatic guns" were already banned. You didn't know that?