Fox News Brainwashing

Discussion in 'Pro-Liberal Discussions' started by amberbeer, Oct 5, 2016.

1. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    New Study Finds That Fox News Is Brainwashing Viewers And Hurting The Republican Party

I get it. Most of the conservatives here watch Fox News. And Fox News is very good at what they do which is brainwashing their viewers. So I get how passionate you are and how you can come to support Trump. I don't think any of you started out supporting him before the primaries because Fox didn't. They only changed when it became obvious he was going to be the nominee. Once Fox changed its views so did it's viewers.

2. Alex_P_Keaton

Alex_P_Keaton Well-Known Member

719 Messages
    539 Likes Received
    Seems legit. I mean, parties seldom rally around one candidate once he or she becomes the nominee.

3. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    as you eat that up with a spoon. funny you hate fox for their bias but this site is bias as hell

4. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
  5. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    like spammimg lie after lie in hopes someone will believe?

you little wishcaster.

6. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Yes but Fox News was making fun of him before he became the nominee.

7. Alex_P_Keaton

719 Messages
    539 Likes Received
    And no one makes fun of the nominee they don't like and his or her supporters, right? It's not like Hillary just accused Sanders supporters of being basement dwellers.

8. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    This one seems particularly apt: Describes many of the board GOP types.

9. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    No one likes to admit they're being brainwashed.

10. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    from the fuzzbucket:
    Another problem is that Republican voters get so much of their news from Fox, which cheerleads whatever their candidates are doing or saying,

this is such sheer and utter bull****. CNN is the one editing quotes to take "crooked" out of trump quotes when referencing hillary. right? CNN is the one editing videos to make people appear different. and CNN loves to put jabs in headlines TRUMP QUESTIONS HILLARYS HEALTH (she's fine) HOW IS TRUMP? how is the "she's fine" glossed over in a freaking headline? they did this for a month, son.

i can go on and on but lets see you do it for fox. fox doesn't care much for trump either and 1/2 the article bag on him and 1/2 work with him.

freaking liberals - they LOVE to say THE OTHER SIDE is doing the very same thing they do.

you are not even a joke, fuzz. not even a joke. just a bitter dude angry all the time.

Hognutz, JBond, Nelson and 1 other person like this.
  11. Inferno2ss

Inferno2ss Well-Known Member

296 Messages
    248 Likes Received
    I suppose CNN is just out there to provide the news in its raw format. LMAO

Everyone attacks Fox, but it is CNN who has been caught editing and lying to push the Left's narrative. They just got caught again, removing the gun from their footage of the NC shooting. That is 5 times in the last 4 weeks they edited Hillary, Trump or some other political issue to fit their narrative.

Hognutz and JBond like this.
  12. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    wow, I struck a nerve here didn't I, Fox watcher. Question what ice does and the butthurt flows.

Have sourcing for any of that? All of what I just quoted was just the juiciest bits I pulled from the OP

13. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    source for those whoppers? I googled "CNN removed gun from footage" and got nothing.

14. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Oh and I don't watch cable news at all.

15. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    if you mean being full of **** and someone calling you on it is striking a nerve, sure.

are you to tell me CNN doesn't POM POM for hillary and the left? let's just start there. i, and now inferno has given you examples of CNN editing the news.

removing "crooked" from trumps quote
    removing the gun from the pic in the video
    stopping the young lady in Wisconsin before she went on to say "take that **** to the suburbs - burn that down!" so BLM would seem peaceful.

there's 3. tell me CNN doesn't do that and prove trump DIDN'T say "crooked", the gun was *never* there and CNN doesn't selectively edit their videos.

don't tell me to go find the examples because we both know you'll ignore it when i do and you'll use wishcasting, moral equiv or some other vastly overused adjective you can't stop yourself from overusing.

16. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Fox has done a good job on you. But don't feel bad, they've done it to many.

17. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    I asked for sources, ice. You word is not sufficient. Grow up.

18. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    CNN Edits Hillary’s Response To NYC Attack, Removes The Word ‘Bombing’
    EXPOSED: CNN Caught Editing Keith Scott Shooting Video
    videos back to back - you can see CNN removing DROP THE GUN said 10+ times

CNN ‘Regrets’ Misleading Edit in Report on Racially Charged Milwaukee Police Shooting
    there's the one i was talking about and CNN apologized so refuse that one, bucketman.
    Google
    crooked gone

it's done. get over it. stop "wishcasting" it doesn't happen son. we both know it does but next up - you squirming and giggling your way out of being wrong.

again.

Hognutz, JBond, Dean and 2 others like this.
  19. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    there. you got them. you are also 100% free to look for yourself and show me what you can't find.

20. Alex_P_Keaton

719 Messages
    539 Likes Received
    That's great information. It really is. But it has no bearing on my point. Rallying around the eventual party nominee, no matter how detestable said nominee is, is pretty typical. It's certainly not unique to viewers of FOXNews.