George Floyd

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by tabascocat, May 28, 2020.

1. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    To think SE Cupp at one time pretended to be conservative.

JoeKing likes this.
  2. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
    There are a bunch of frauds in the so called MSM media.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  3. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]\\

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  4. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  5. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    Effing hypocrite. I know it is not very Christian of me but I would have a hard time pissing on one of these pantywaste braindamaged libs if they were running by me on fire. Thank God I am already forgiven.

JoeKing likes this.
  6. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    Not all lives or black deaths are created equal. Let's be clear, there is no doubt the death of George Floyd was the result of excessive force by the police. But that's just not the case in many of these other well-known examples of black lives that ended at the hands of cops and its disingenuous to include them with this newest protest for "justice". As revealed by the evidence, Michael Brown was the aggressor that got himself killed in Furguson, Missouri. Also revealed by the evidence, Trayvon Martin was the aggressor that got himself killed in Sanford Florida. All tragedies, no doubt about it but their deaths do nothing to support the current theory that systemic racism exists and contributes to "cop on black" deaths. Cases like Mr. Floyd's are less common than most people think and certainly rarer than whats being portrayed by protesters today. There is no police policy or trained action that resulted in the death of any black man in today's post-racial America. That's not to suggest there aren't changes that can be made, there are, but these changes are harder to accept by those that are trying to blame these deaths on "the system". The change to be made is to stop electing liberals that fail to lead or own their own responsibility. The best mayor in a modern major city in America was conservative... Rudy Giuliani. Let his example show us all what real leadership can do for a city.

cml750 likes this.
  7. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    Excellent post!!

JoeKing likes this.
  8. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received

Went private:
    "'My ancestors did not invent Kente cloth for them to be worn by publicity (obsessed) politicians as activism in 2020,' Jade Bentil, a Ghanaian-Nigerian researcher at University of Oxford tweeted."

JoeKing and cml750 like this.
  9. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  10. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
    If you are not black and live in Kentucky, seems like you got a big lawsuit on your hands for discrimination.

JoeKing likes this.
  11. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  12. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  13. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,561 Messages
    1,766 Likes Received
    I hope people soon realize that BLM isn’t about African Americans at all. It is a cover for Marxism to destroy western society, capitalism and the white man. They could not care less about saving black peoples lives.

Some are starting to see it and there are a few black guys on YouTube going around and educating people in the inner cities. It is amazing that they all just regurgitate what they hear and are told what to say. I watched a complete 180 on a group of guys who had no idea what Trump has done for the black community and other minorities.

None of these reformers appear to actually get out and vote but they can spread the information within their communities.

14. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    As the funeral of George Floyd is in progress, I say a small prayer, and I share it with you...

George Floyd is being used, both by man and by God. May God's use of George overcome man's. May mankind receive a greater understanding of the fragility of this man's life and the fragility of all life. All life is a gift by the holy spirit that is never to be treated lightly. All life matters and is to be respected as if it was your own. In the Lord's name, I pray the spirit of George is received in heaven just as all of us receive God's message. We are all of one race, the human race. A family that must do better. So lets us all repent for our sins at this collective moment and remember just like all of us, George was not perfect but he was our brother. God, we give our brother to you now, and thank you for his time on this earth. May the memory of George spark all our hearts to do better and be better from this time forward. Amen.

cml750 likes this.
  15. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    Watching Biden politicize George Floyd's funeral is making me physically ill. It is to be expected by Al Sharpton but I was hoping Joe could do better. He can not.

16. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  17. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  18. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received