George Floyd

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by tabascocat, May 28, 2020.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    It may have been proposed as a possibility but it wasn't "report" as fact ever until now and was not mentioned at all on certain networks. But you are so right, this bit of information should have been disseminated to the public sooner but was instead, swept under the rug.

2. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,561 Messages
    1,766 Likes Received
    Yea, wasn’t a news report but on Hannity that night, he did talk about them working together as security in a nightclub. It was mentioned for quite a few days after as well but never as a story during the day on newscasts.

JoeKing likes this.
  3. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
    JoeKing likes this.
  4. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  5. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  6. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    They must have gone to the Bill de Blasio school of farming. lol

cml750 likes this.
  7. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received

Does something on that video change the narrative?

cml750 likes this.
  8. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    I have not really thought about that but it is very odd especially now with the Atlanta incident.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    JoeKing likes this.
  9. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    The Dems will not remember George Floyd's name after the November election. I find it so sickening how the left uses tragedies to advance their own agenda and drop it like a bad habit once the latest election season ends. Nancy Pelosi is now blaming Mr. Floyd's death on Republicans. When did one Dem Minnesota cop's knee on a neck become a political talking point against Trump? Biden has done nothing for blacks and has in fact championed known KKK leaders at their funeral.

I just saw Valerie Jarrett say, "when Joe Biden takes over the presidency next year it will be during one of the darkest moments in the history of this nation because he will be inheriting an economy worse than the one Trump inherited from Obama and a second wave of the coronavirus". She proves what a sorry view Dems have on the world. They can't have the economy improve or the epidemic abated during the Trump era despite those being great things for our nation.

cml750 likes this.
  10. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received

George Floyd was killed by a dirty cop, in a Dem city, with a Dem Mayor and Dem police chief, in a Dem state with a Dem governor...

So Minnesota, show you've learned something from all of this by voting Republican.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    cml750 likes this.
  11. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

744 Messages
    756 Likes Received
    My friend shared this on facebook yesterday. Apparently, this guy is a friend of his wife, and my friend was trying to point it out as an example of racism by police. My friend lives out in LALA Land.

It's pretty long, and I got through about 20 minutes of it before I stopped. From what I heard, I found it to be entirely unbelievable.There were several things that seemed to contradict what he said moments before, or just don't make logical sense. Nobody is requiring (or even requesting) any evidence. They're all just assuming it's legit. To me, it screams Jussie Smollet.

Also, if not for the name, I would have said the guy was white.

All the comments on there are just so over the top, talking about crying, and how traumatizing it was just listening to it. Are all Californians this crazy and overly emotional? Or, at least the ones in the city?

What do you guys think?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  12. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    Some of you may know, I'm Hispanic. You guys might think I may have a little empathy for this guy with us both being Latino. About halfway through the video, I just wanted to punch the guy in the mouth and tell him to man up, the cops did nothing wrong to him. He has this victimhood attitude while admitting he was breaking the law by speeding yet was not ticketed. Hell yes, the cop did him a favor. He's a paranoid whiny bitch, IMO... I would say borderline crazy because of his conspiracy theory on how the cops are out to get all black and brown people. The cop was just doing his job. If anyone sees it differently, I'd like to know. Please reply.

cml750 and Kevinicus like this.
  13. mattjames2010

mattjames2010 Well-Known Member

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    It has never been about police brutality. It has always been, "How can we flip it from them being the oppressors to us being the oppressors". These people will never be satisfied, no amount of apologies, no amount of changes in the work force, no amount of money given to black businesses/reparations. The grudge will ALWAYS be there and they will ALWAYS ask for more. It is not about equality, it's about conquering and overtaking.

White people are still a little too comfortable and think this is just a left and right issue. This goes beyond politics and it's not going to get better.

tabascocat likes this.
  14. mattjames2010

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    If anyone wants to know where this country is heading, it'll be a mixture of Bolshevik Russia and South Africa. Bolshevik Russia was a Marxist and Jewish supremacist empire (Which is odd, since Karl Marx had a lot of negative things to say about Jews) that wiped out St. Petersburg (mostly white Christians) and then created a man-made famine in the Ukraine which killed roughly 10 million in the Holodomor, worse than the Holocaust. I have a friend in South Africa, some of the stuff she sends me will anger and disgust you about what is done to white farmers there. Videos of white family getting brutally beaten and raped because blacks there think they deserve the land whites own.

People are collectivizing against whites while the media tells whites they need to stay as individuals, which is just a tactic to weaken. All I will say is, purchase a gun for you and every member of your family, buy top notch security for your house, and stock up on ammo. When this stuff goes down, not even the police will be on your side because the mayors and governors in this country want exactly what BLM want or are too cowardly to step up in fear of the mobs or losing whatever under the table money they get behind the scenes.

15. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    It's an election year. So it's about politics. The peaceful protest was hijacked by terrorists that care nothing about George Floyd or police brutality. From coast to coast, these domestic terrorists in Dem controlled cities were allowed by Dem leaders to destroy property (public and private) for over 60 days without any intervention from federal authorities in hopes the state and local authorities would squelch the violence. It is absolutely NO fault of President Trump that the violence continues. So when you hear Dems today attempt to blame Trump, it is a political stunt to deflect from the Dem's irresponsible handling of this attempted destabilization of our country. They want it this way during the election season... they created it but they want Trump to get the blame. The resistance to reopening schools and resistance to voting in person is all about politics. Stoking fears and promoting disinformation is the priority of Dems. Their resistance to HCQ being a viable treatment for COVID-19 is extremely telling. They don't want this pandemic inhibited. Any course of action that gets us back to a normal life, the Dems are opposing. IT'S POLITICS!

16. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    With Dems in charge, no doubt. :rolleyes:

17. mattjames2010

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    Of course politicians and the media will use these things to gain ground. At it's CORE it is not politics, election results local and nationally are just results of racial preferences and biases. This is not just the US, it's everywhere racial diversity becomes a thing. You can't beat evolution, you can create an illusion that this stuff doesn't matter, but it always will. I used to be the same way, only look at all of this through partisan takes. Also, the right wing has been just as much of a problem - they helped give ground to the the left by moving more towards the left. There is only a pocket amount of people in this country, or even worldwide, that get what is going on.

Sadly, it's going to take violence moving into the suburbs before people start to finally wake up. Hopefully it's not too late by then, but I suspect it will be.

18. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    None of this would be happening if it was not an election year. It's pure politics driving this at this particular time. Once the election is over, watch how quickly the Dems drop acting as if they care about racial equality or police brutality. These things are only taken up by the Dems if it advantages them politically. BLM will be silenced. The sports leagues embracing Marxist organizations will not survive. There will be a backlash suffered by everyone that pushed this radical Marxist ideology and violence. Trump will not let this stand, especially in his second term.

19. JoeKing

5,022 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    Another thing... Did you catch this guy using the term, "microaggression"? Exactly what is a microaggression? It can be anything or nothing at all, just what the beholder of the microaggression perceives it to be. A dirty look, or a smirk, or just the imagination gone wild. When microaggressions are the complaint, it's time to start ignoring the complainant.

Kevinicus and tabascocat like this.
  20. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,561 Messages
    1,766 Likes Received
    Did you the footage from the officers cam? Things were not as they appeared to be. Expect more riots in October when the cop gets a manslaughter charge at worst.