George Floyd

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by tabascocat, May 28, 2020.

1. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

126 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    That video is disgusting.

When will whites start marching in the streets and start rioting over that video?

2. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,363 Messages
    1,486 Likes Received
    Never but that guy should have had a gun or three, especially living in Texas with what is going on. Tactical error on his part......

cml750, JoeKing and Robbie like this.
  3. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
    I got to wonder if he was a an anti gun democrat type. It was just insane to try and protect his business with a sword. Should have had an AR-15 and plenty of ammo.

4. tabascocat

1,363 Messages
    1,486 Likes Received
    This is getting serious now, the mob is one block away from me in Beverly Hills. I have a few weapons stored because I can’t have them here, or brought from Texas I should say.

I am now locked and loaded with my AR and glock......

cml750, Robbie and JoeKing like this.
  5. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,662 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    Just a few words of advice, you probably already know...

California law allows the use of force in self-defense or defense of others when you reasonably believe you or others are in imminent danger of physical harm, and that force is necessary to stop the danger. However, you may only use the degree of force reasonably necessary under the circumstances.

tabascocat likes this.
  6. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

126 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    God bless you Tabascocat. Stay safe!

cml750, tabascocat and JoeKing like this.
  7. tabascocat

1,363 Messages
    1,486 Likes Received
    Yes, I can but only in my home or property, the car doesn’t count. But, in order for me to do so, I would have had to register my weapons with the DOJ in downtown LA. However, I did not do that :eek:

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  8. JoeKing

4,662 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    Register your weapon, for what reason, a future confiscation list?

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    cml750 likes this.
  9. tabascocat

1,363 Messages
    1,486 Likes Received
    That reason and also the fact that my guns are illegal here. They don’t make a 10-round(or less) magazine for my particular Glock. I don’t want to buy a black market mag either. My AR15 is not California legal as it is not featureless and doesn’t have a fixed magazine. I am not tearing this beauty apart.

I have talked to many peace officers about it and explained that I only live here for a few months each year. They all say not to worry and don’t register and just keep them unloaded at home and never put in my car. I might have problems if I have to use a gun but since it is registered in Texas, I can get by the courts but will cost a lot of $$$.

10. JoeKing

4,662 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    Time to come home to the free state of Texas my brother, where 2A is respected and not complicated by the red tape of a blue state.

cml750 and tabascocat like this.
  11. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

126 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    What part of “right to bare arms and this right shall not be infringed upon” do the ignorant liberals in California not understand?

cml750, JoeKing and tabascocat like this.
  12. tabascocat

1,363 Messages
    1,486 Likes Received
    In due time Joe, we make too much money here to ignore it :D

13. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
    Longer footage of the guy in Dallas. Again it's graphic.

14. manwiththeplan

manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

122 Messages
    57 Likes Received
    Ask yourself this, would the officers be charged if there wasn't a video of this? What would the national narrative be if there was no video?

There shouldn't need to be video evidence in order to realize that this cop murdered someone. There shouldn't have to be video evidence to prove that there is a larger problem than a few bad apples when 3 other officers stood there and watched Floyd die.

People are convicted of crimes all the time without video evidence and cops should be treated the same.

15. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
    You have to have evidence period to convict someone of murder and that is really difficult when the cop may have been the one.

16. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
    There was a guy on twitter claiming to be the guy who had the sword. Although his account is no longer on twitter so it seems sketchy to me but the video journalist is in touch with him. Odd also that he never mentions his injuries. Also says he was just a patron not the owner.

17. JoeKing

4,662 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    I never said the video mattered to get a conviction. There were enough wittnesses that will all tell the same story that a conviction should not be a problem.

18. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

691 Messages
    684 Likes Received
    Man I am getting tired of all these idiotic memes on social media.

19. tabascocat

1,363 Messages
    1,486 Likes Received
    I just watched a group breakthrough plywood at Ross in Long Beach on Fox without a care in the world. Then a hundred ppl ransacked the place. This took about 15 minutes and not a cop around.

If this continues another night or two, it is time for martial law. This can’t continue.....

The first civil lockdown is the hardest. Watch how easy the second one will be....:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    cml750 likes this.
  20. speedkilz88

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received

Robbie likes this.