Happy Impeachment Day

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by est_1986, Dec 18, 2019.

1. est_1986

est_1986 Active Member

30 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Celebration day!!!!!!

Get this piece of **** out of office.

2. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

665 Messages
    651 Likes Received
  3. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,258 Messages
    1,332 Likes Received
    Feel better?

4. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,318 Messages
    1,319 Likes Received
    You may want to brush up on your understanding of the Constitution. He will not be removed from office. This is the first purely political impeachment without an actual crime in our history. Yea that is something to celebrate.:rolleyes: I hope you do realize that this basically ensures he will not only be re-elected but the Democrats will likely lose the House of Representatives as well. If you hate Trump, I hate to tell you that this sham we have been witnessing for the last few months is only going to ensure you get more of him.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Robbie and est_1986 like this.
  5. est_1986

est_1986 Active Member

30 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Oh I know. Trump is a dip**** and I don't like him in any fashion but I don't agree at all with this impeachment. Waste of time and money. The reasoning is silly also. I do agree with you that this is likely going to get him re-elected, not that without it he wouldn't but this will just ensure it imo.

cml750 likes this.
  6. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    in any event, welcome to the jungle. : )

cml750 likes this.
  7. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,657 Messages
    1,965 Likes Received
  8. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,444 Messages
    2,210 Likes Received
    A Partisan impeachment means nothing but the impeaching party is extremely butt hurt about losing an election and the prospect of losing another.

cml750 likes this.
  9. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    it's a dog and pony show they new would never see the end result they "SAY" they are after. they just want to smear him and continue to "c-block" him at every opportunity.

most discussions i have eventually come to:
    1) this is because the R's said to oppose anything obama wanted to do
    yea, they did take that approach. but in my lifetime i cannot recall one side winning the presidency from the other and the other side going "well we lost fair and square. let's help the new president enact all he's wants and fully cooperate."

politics just doesn't work like that. til the last few elections, it never really worked like this. or maybe it did and they just did a better job of hiding it. in this day in age it's impossible to hide about anything so instead they flood the network with everything and leave doubt where ever they can. meanwhile we pass a record setting spending bill and look at the debt we're leaving to our next generations.

but it doesn't have a thing to do with what they're going after trump for. they just needed an excuse. any excuse would have done.

2) this is payback for clinton.
    while i agree a lot of the clinton crap was in fact, crap; he did lie and he did run around in the oval office with another woman. gosh. would ANY OTHER PRESIDENT have done such a thing? it was all the "i'm better than you" word games he played after that which made me mad at him. but at least back then we could almost all agree on what a "lie" was. today? everything is true or a lie; depends on what you want to hear. this is the world our politicians and media have created in a place where information can't really be hidden away anymore.

in the end, both are a "confession" this is bull.

roll on to stage 2 and just make trumps supporters get off their hineys and ensure he gets elected again so we can find out once more what the dems decide to "impeach" him for.

then when the D's eventually come back into office, the R's now have a precedence on how to get rid of who they don't like or a more obstructive way to keep them busy.

what a world we're creating.

JoeKing likes this.
  10. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

506 Messages
    339 Likes Received
    Even if the Senate does drop this and it does ensure his reelection, won’t the Dems just use this asterisk as firepower to block anything he tries to do for the next 5 years? Up until now, they had to justify it with rape allegations and whatever else they could come up with. Now they can just say “no way we’re gonna sign off on a Supreme Court pick from a president who’s been impeached.” And the Repubs are probably spineless enough to say “yea I see your point” for the next 5 years.

11. est_1986

est_1986 Active Member

30 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    This is a HUGE farce, waste of our tax dollars much like the Mueller investigation.

I'm not a Trump guy, think he's one of the biggest travesties to ever happen to this country but this whole thing is complete bull****.

I know the democratic party is scared of him in the next election and with reason, there's not really a strong enough candidate to beat him. I do really believe this whole thing is going to backfire and drive racist rednecks out to the polls in droves.

JoeKing, iceberg and cml750 like this.
  12. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,318 Messages
    1,319 Likes Received
    This farce will only strengthen Trump. They basically assured his reelection next year and likely they will lose the House. Thanks to Harry Reid changing the rules for confirming appointments, Trump will still be able to appoint whoever he wants. There is no way McConnell lets the Dems scam mess up the agenda.

Robbie likes this.
  13. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,318 Messages
    1,319 Likes Received
    You get a like just for realizing this is a farce. I do not agree with your opinion about Trump but is good you see this for what it actually is. The Democrats have created a monster now. People will not forget this come next November. Trumps fundraising will go through the roof all the while the Democrat candidates rush to see who promises to give away the most "free" crap that "someone else" will pay for. They also have the Durham/Barr investigation waiting in the wings that will likely shake this country to its core when all the truth behind the shenanigans pulled by the Obama administration and the three letter agencies during the 2016 election are revealed. 2020 will be a bloodbath for the left.

14. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,258 Messages
    1,332 Likes Received
    This is hilarious, the House Dems just spent the last three weeks saying how imperative it is to impeach because Trump is still trying to gain outside influence for 2020....he has to go now!

Welp, they did it and now their mantra is to wait. I thought this had to happen immediately Nancy? Why is it not imperative anymore? She also doesn’t want Trump getting credit for USMCA and will pass it through today wanting all the credit. Yes, you Dems did all of that bill :rolleyes:

What a complete joke, they are basically calling all of us Americans stupid thinking we are falling for this crap. I feel sorry for those sheep on either side that buy this kangaroo court sham :mad:

JoeKing and cml750 like this.
  15. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    do the dems even need a reason to do that? isn't that what they've already been doing?

like i said - the level of bull**** we've created is killing the country and is the core of our divide.

JoeyBoy718 and cml750 like this.
  16. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    i wish the dems would work half as hard at policy for the country and a positive platform for ALL OF US to build upon.

instead we get grade school recess bullcrap.

cml750 likes this.
  17. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,318 Messages
    1,319 Likes Received
    The media carries most of the blame. They should be the ones pointing out the bull**** to keep politicians honest instead they sell it as truth.

18. speedkilz88

1,657 Messages
    1,965 Likes Received
    Racist rednecks like this one?
    [​IMG]

JoeyBoy718, cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  19. speedkilz88

1,657 Messages
    1,965 Likes Received
    This may be December Fools Day or Smear The Potus Day. Without filing this with the Senate and appointing managers it's not a real impeachment.

20. zrinkill

zrinkill Well-Known Member

1,129 Messages
    834 Likes Received
    Wow ........ OP changed his tune faster than a democrat in an election year.