Happy Impeachment Day

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by est_1986, Dec 18, 2019.

1. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,418 Messages
    1,618 Likes Received
  2. est_1986

est_1986 Active Member

30 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Was a stupid, petty impeachment to begin with. Anyone with unbiased eyes can see that.

Trump did do something sketchy but far from impeachment and removal from office.

3. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,181 Messages
    1,204 Likes Received
    Well well well, Lt Vindmans twin brother “leaked” the Bolton BS. These people are despicable!

JoeKing likes this.
  4. tabascocat

1,181 Messages
    1,204 Likes Received
    It’s time for the Republican Senators to grow a spine and not allow any witnesses. The House had their chance and it isn’t the job of the Senate to provide evidence.

JoeKing likes this.
  5. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,331 Messages
    2,087 Likes Received
    I agree. If they vote to call witnesses, the President is going to rightfully try to block Bolton by claiming executive privilege. That means going to court. This impeachment thing could get delayed until this spring.

tabascocat likes this.
  6. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,263 Messages
    1,242 Likes Received
    I do not care one way or the other. Every single thing the left has tried going back to the beginning of the Russia hoax has only made Trump stronger. If they call witnesses it will only make them look silly when they are destroyed. Bolton does not have anything that can hurt Trump. I am not saying I want witnesses but I do not care if they call them. The funny thing is that that will only drag things out farther for Sanders and Warren keeping them tied up and off the campaign trail. Some say that is the reason Pelosi waited so long to send this to the Senate to hurt Sanders. They all know how bad he would destroy their party if he wins the nomination.

Trump: Impeachment timing intended to hurt Sanders

JoeKing likes this.
  7. JoeKing

4,331 Messages
    2,087 Likes Received
    I'm hoping the whole partisan impeachment thing can be wrapped up tomorrow. But we all know the Dems are not done with investigating the President. Another impeachment is likely coming.

8. tabascocat

1,181 Messages
    1,204 Likes Received
    I wonder what rabbit the Dems pull out of the hat late tonight? Rush has predicted every move so far and he thinks one more last ditch effort is coming.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  9. speedkilz88

1,418 Messages
    1,618 Likes Received

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  10. est_1986

est_1986 Active Member

30 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Let’s hope not but sadly I think you’re right. Next time they better have something truly impeachable atleast. This was a MASSIVE waste of time and money.

11. speedkilz88

1,418 Messages
    1,618 Likes Received
  12. JoeKing

4,331 Messages
    2,087 Likes Received
    Fair-minded people/voters need to see this. Joe Biden is now officially a clueless old fart. He's not going to be president and he may not even get the DNC nomination.

13. JoeKing

4,331 Messages
    2,087 Likes Received
    Happy Acquittal Day is officially on Wednesday. Acquitted Forever!

14. est_1986

est_1986 Active Member

30 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Impeached forever but glad this mess is over.

15. JoeKing

4,331 Messages
    2,087 Likes Received
    Just as in a real trial when found not guilty, the verdict is forever and the accusation and stigma go away. Acquittal Forever. This is how the Constitution works. The liberals and their media propagation machine want to spread lies like there is no exoneration without witnesses and no acquittal unless the Senate bows to the Houses demands. That's not how the Constitution works. The bulk of the American electorate knows this and sees right through the Lib's inability to accept the truth... Acquittal Forever!! It's this stubbornness that will ultimately replay the events of Nov 2016 when the Libs melted down as they realized Trump won the election. Trump then, Trump now, Ted Cruz in 2024!!!

16. est_1986

est_1986 Active Member

30 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Ted Cruz isn’t electable, imo. Not really keen on potential people after this nightmare ends but it won’t be Cruz.

This impeachment was partisan without a doubt. They were set to impeach trump since the inauguration, it’s awful time in America. Trump is a **** president, **** human being but the witch hunt was disgusting.

17. speedkilz88

1,418 Messages
    1,618 Likes Received

cml750 and Robbie like this.
  18. JoeKing

4,331 Messages
    2,087 Likes Received
    Acquittal forever on both counts of impeachment is now official. No surprise.

Romney is a RINO POS. Again, no surprise.

19. est_1986

est_1986 Active Member

30 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    History will be on Mitt Romneys side for sure.

20. speedkilz88

1,418 Messages
    1,618 Likes Received