Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by iceberg, Oct 18, 2019.

1. superonyx

superonyx Well-Known Member

85 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I believe people pointing out where the terrorist were born is brought up because they were taught from little kids SA extreme government controlled form of Islam known as Wahhabism. This is taught in the schools and this is the ideology they subscribe to that creates the Bin Laden preaching.

The other point people make is because non of the terrorist were from Iraq or had any credible reason to believe they had anything to do with Iraq at all.

Why would this point be a left or a right point? Seems both sides of the political spectrum acknowledge the Iraq war was a huge mistake.

2. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

641 Messages
    606 Likes Received
    You're conflating 2 separate issues.

3. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,909 Messages
    2,454 Likes Received
    after the fact, yes. but how did we get there again? joint effort. let's not play revisionist here to make your points seem more valid. if we're going to say the president lied to get people to do things, then great. we can now dive into obama and RUSSIA which was not only a lie but serious abuse of power along the way in order to get people to go along with it beginning with FISA abuse.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  4. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,263 Messages
    1,242 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

JoeKing likes this.
  5. superonyx

85 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    This is just a way to divert away from what a republican did. I will remind you that I am not Obama apologist and I am an independent that only cares about issues.

Bush lied us into a $6 trillion dollar war that has resulted in an estimated 2.4m human lives.
    You are ok with framing your response in a way that actually tries to elevate Obama's allegation above the Iraq war?

This is the type of tactic that stops real progress and civil debate.

6. iceberg

3,909 Messages
    2,454 Likes Received
    it took some work and a lot of your attacks i had to ignore for us to break through and start talking issues. if you're going to go back to this as a general rule then i'll just stop talking with you now and avoid the later conflict.

you attacking my responses and trying to pidgeonhole them is what will stop a civil debate. and again - look how many of your own attacks i had to "weather" to even get to this point. attacks are YOUR MO, not mine.

bush, obama, trump, pick a topic and stop jumping around. that is also a great way to kill a civil debate.

JoeKing likes this.
  7. superonyx

85 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Oh so your attacks are somehow not attacks because its you I guess.
    Your MO is playing a victim and framing anyone elses points as an attack.

My advise is to keep living in your echo chamber here. I've got what I wanted from this place. More proof that republicans really don't understand the issues and can't move away from the fox news talking points.

It took a few post to get through your facade of wanting to talk issues. Its clear that you only want to talk issues you feel comfortable attacking with your talking points.

See you guys later.
    This forum can go back to the dead space it was.

Other poster who have came and gone left because they realized they were dealing with posters like you.
    Enjoy your circle jerk.

8. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,263 Messages
    1,242 Likes Received
    Based on this post I am curious who you would support in hypothetical races between Ron Paul vs. Liz Warren? Paul vs. Obama? Paul vs. Bernie?

9. iceberg

3,909 Messages
    2,454 Likes Received

JoeKing likes this.
  10. superonyx

85 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I’ll answer but I’ve decided to leave this board. I was looking to discuss issues but too many Fox News Sean Hannity talking points and insults here.

My list would be from top to bottom.

1. Sanders. He can’t do most of what he wants to but the guy has never been bought and truly feels for his issues.
    2. Warren. Former republican, genius , pretty much agrees with Bernie but has more politics in her (not a good thing)
    3. Ron Paul. Not Rand. I don’t agree with that much but I believe he is genuine and his foreign policy is spot on.
    4. Obama. He is a moderate conservative in policy. Typical smooth talking corporate owned Politician.

my #1 issue for any candidate is integrity. We don’t have to agree on the solutions but if you tell me a problem isn’t a problem because your donors have you by the balls then you are part of the problem.

If we moved to public funded elections and banned our officials from future corporate handouts after leaving office then we could have an honest discussion. Until then we really only have 1 political party. The corporate elite party. The D and R are just symbols used to give us the illusion of choice.

I posted a video about money in government from Harvard university. It makes this point loud and clear.

So with what little power I have with my vote I may as well give it to someone who will steal as little of our money and give it to defense contractors to kill oppressed people in foreign countries to poor and disorganized to even own an airplane.

my views are not welcomed here so I’m going to keep moving.
    This could have been a good forum. But honest discussion is hard I guess because it forces us to look in places we may not be comfortable looking. It forces us to question long held beliefs. I get it.

11. iceberg

3,909 Messages
    2,454 Likes Received
    in direct answer:

look at your entrance. you attacked everyone and were trying to "set up" your end goal. look how many times you pulled that on me and look how many times i said "focus on topic please, not people" before we could finally start actually talking.

your stereotypes are flawed. i don't watch ANY network news but when i don't agree with you, i must get them from fox. again, i never watch FOX, CNN, ABC, CBS, NCB or the like and don't do ANY late night political talk shows because they're all hype and very little substance.

please prove your words and show where i referenced FOX or HANNITY at all. good luck.

i still want to talk issues. you want to jump around and people go "WOW - YOU'RE AMAZING" at your thought process and beliefs. i was trying to work through them but when talking trump, you run to BUSH WAR CRIMES and i am simply not going down your hyperactive paths to bull****.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.