How Does Trump Get Off Calling A Woman Miss Piggy?

Discussion in 'Pro-Liberal Discussions' started by amberbeer, Sep 30, 2016.

1. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    So let's consider you have two women plus Trump's old party planner that all claim it is true.

2. mattjames2010

mattjames2010 Well-Known Member

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    What are you arguing here? I said dismissed, your article says dismissed. I stated it was dismissed because they supposedly have a new witness.

Alex_P_Keaton likes this.
  3. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    That's narcissism at its best. Raping a 13 year old 20 years ago, allegedly (hehheh), and thinking it wouldn't come out during a Presidential run.

4. mattjames2010

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    Then you let the court sort it all out. I have no issue with these things going through the legal system. If damning evidence comes out, I hope Trump is found guilty and lands in prison.

5. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    look at the date of my article and try again. They just refiled on Friday. Try and keep up.

6. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    The evidence that exists is worthy of discussion. I know you want to ignore it to favor your political preference but that doesn't mean we should.

7. Alex_P_Keaton

Alex_P_Keaton Well-Known Member

719 Messages
    539 Likes Received
    I think we can all agree Bill and Donald likely have a thing for hookers and blow. I bet they've done blow off the same hooker.

JoeKing likes this.
  8. mattjames2010

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    A simple lawsuit is not worthy until I see actual evidence coming out or at the very least, I hear the stories of the other witnesses. Once again, witness testimony is hard to be relied upon especially in cases such as these.

9. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Here's another woman.

10. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    But you take the women that blame Bill Clinton at their word. Got it.

11. mattjames2010

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    Nope. I have never once stated the sexual assault accusations were truth. I said we may never know and have specifically said it's rumor, actually, I have repeated that several times now.

Alex_P_Keaton and JoeKing like this.
  12. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Then who cares is the point, Dr Outrage. If neither her nor her husband did anything wrong then who cares?

13. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    And you conflate that with Ms Muchado publicly stating that she was called those things and Trump not only not denying it but defending his actions. Got it.

Meanwhile he has a child rape case pending.

14. mattjames2010

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    They are both rumors. One rumor is about Trump maybe calling Miss USA fat, the other is rumors Hillary attempted to silence the accusers.

Yeah, I find the latter to be worse than Muchado's hurt fee-fees during he poor eating habit.

15. mattjames2010

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    It's the same damn question I had for the OP. Why the **** are you caring about a rumor based on he said/she said and no real evidence being brought forth? It applies to both.

It took you a while, but you've finally got there. Not intentionally, but you arrived nonetheless.

16. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    You're naivete is convenient.

17. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Sorry but witness testimony is real evidence. The rape case has three women who all corroborate the testimony which is very compelling.

And Trump doesn't deny but instead defends his actions. In order fo it to be he said-she said, he needs to say something to the contrary and its been nothing of the sort.

18. mattjames2010

198 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    The OP is not about the rape case, it's about the "Miss Piggy" supposed comment which is what I've been referring to.

And we have discussed witness testimony. In cases such as these, this is pretty low on the list of what is considered substantial evidence. They deserve to be heard of course, but in the context of this case and the history of similar ones, they will need to bring substantial evidence forward at some point for this to go anywhere.

19. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Where there's smoke there's fire yet the Fox brainwashed sheep refuse to believe all of the overwhelming evidence that Trump is the biggest joke in Presidential candidate history.

20. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    at the same time