In His Book Trump Brags About His Married Female Conquests

Discussion in 'Pro-Liberal Discussions' started by amberbeer, Sep 30, 2016.

1. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    wow.

ive changed my mind completely.

thank you, amber. your persistance has paid off.

Nelson likes this.
  2. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Your reading skills remain horrid, ABQ, even with the whining victim card. Of course you wouldn't re-read what you said for my reply to and just put yourself up on the cross.

3. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Waaaagh! All fuzzy does is derail threads! Waaaagh!

4. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    you're so cute when you are whatever you are doing right now. :)

Nelson likes this.
  5. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Well-Known Member

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    Trump is who he is. He's not my choice, he's just the guy that won out on the GOP side. Said many times, I don't like him but I like him more then Hillary. Some of the things she's said about women and people in general, not very nice.

JoeKing likes this.
  6. ABQCOWBOY

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    Yup, your so much smarter then everybody else Fuzzy. It amazes me how many times you get owned, considering your substantial IQ. Go figure right?

7. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    No, I just think that I am smarter than you. That is what has you in such a tizzy. It amazes me how you like to make claims about winners and yet cannot articulate any basis for it.

Protip: your bandwagon circle jerk is not compelling.

8. ABQCOWBOY

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    LOL....... Come on dude. You think you are smarter then everybody, even when presented with proof to the contrary. You are a narcissist. You can't help yourself. The good news here is that everybody on this board has had ample opportunity to watch you make a fool of yourself and they understand. That's really all that matters.

zrinkill and Nelson like this.
  9. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    No I don't. I consider on a case by case basis. You can call me whatever you like yet you are the one who thinks his world encompasses all. Nope its just you. Like how you think you can speak for everyone too. Hubris is as hubris does. Dumb and overly proud is a toxic mix.

10. ABQCOWBOY

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    It's cool. I am content to let everybody voice their opinions of you.

iceberg likes this.
  11. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    were you not speaking for amber the other day?

12. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Fuzzy is an intelligent and articulate poster who has owned every right winger here. Repeatedly. Doc is close behind.

13. Nelson

Nelson Well-Known Member

740 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    Everybody but Amber has the same opinion of him and it is not good. There is always that one guy on every board that ruins it for everybody. That is a Fuzzy.

14. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    The conservative minds groupthink doesn't bother me. You guys act like typical teammates and there are a lot of you. I'm sorry but preventing your notion of a far right utopia isn't ruining anything.

Nonetheless, the truth no matter how repugnant it is to you is still the truth.

15. Nelson

Nelson Well-Known Member

740 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    Ok cupcake , whatever you say.

16. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    good thing you dont groupthink like fuzzy says everyone else does. :)

Nelson likes this.
  17. Nelson

Nelson Well-Known Member

740 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    . They are so much alike that I am beginning to think Fuzzy posts under the Amber account too.

iceberg likes this.
  18. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    So says the cabal that parrots the GOP party line and mindlessly circles jerks.

Miguel Sanchez likes this.
  19. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    nah - but they are both very much alike in that they come in here looking for arguments as that's their MO - pick a fight, say brazen things, and be the liberal hero cause they got their shots in.

amber is just ... welll lets just say 4th grade was the hardest 6 years of his life. he's either an above average troll or just seriously lacking in common sense and street smarts. his emotional state drifts to liberal thoughts and since he can't find ways on his own to prop up how he feels, he simply uses others thoughts as his own and then goes LOL FAUX LOL even if fox news had nothing to do with it. he's learned it's an instant get out of jail free card and the other liberals will high 5 him when he gets back to the crowd for his shots AND slam on fox news.

fuzzy on the other hand. he can take bullheaded to entirely new levels. he gets to an obvious point where even he knows he's reaching and the pieces of the puzzle are not even of the same puzzle but it's too late, he's put them out there with grand authority and serious ridicule to anyone who would oppose his beating the **** out of his jr high thesaurus. while his $20 words don't make up for his .10 cent mind, he's quick to dismiss anything you say either by simply calling you "groupthink" "cabal" "wishcasting" or some other word he pays himself per use as while he does indeed use big words, he uses the very sames ones who his overall vocabulary is still around ambers level with 2 parts more arrogance and 3 new words. but if you should dare to show him a resource he doesn't like he will slam the site then you for using it, then turn around and do the same thing to you, all the while not seeing he really is the very type of a person he can't stand.

which in the end does explain a lot.

hmmm - maybe they are the same person after all.

Nelson likes this.
  20. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Oh there are millions upon millions more out there just like us.

Miguel Sanchez likes this.