Soup of the Day

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by JoeKing, Feb 27, 2019.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    The Left loathes Tucker Carlson because he speaks the truth about them.

cml750 likes this.
  2. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,682 Messages
    1,725 Likes Received
  3. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

680 Messages
    483 Likes Received
    Door-to-door vaccines. Monitoring text messages for disinformation. Trump’s fascist America.

4. JoeKing

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    I do not support MLB's decision to move their All-Star game from Atlanta to Denver and so I will not be tunning into the game tonight.

cml750 likes this.
  5. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,682 Messages
    1,725 Likes Received
    I have not watched a MLB, NBA, NFL, or ANY sport game in quite awhile now. I am done with sports as long as politics are involved. I also no longer drink Coca-Cola products. I have had to switch razor brands three times due to politics. I refuse to support any "woke" companies with my money. It is time for everyone in the silent majority to let their money (or lack there of) do the talking.

JoeKing and iceberg like this.
  6. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,921 Messages
    2,474 Likes Received
    i couldn't tell you when the games are, who's playing, how any texas team is doing, and the like. NFL, MLB, NBA - just don't care. stop shoving agenda down everyones throat and bullying them when they disagree or hold other values.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  7. JoeKing

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    The NFL reportedly plans to play the so-called Black national anthem before all its major events in the upcoming season.

As part of a doubling down on its politicking from last season, America’s biggest professional sports league will play “Lift Every Voice And Sing” before all “tentpole events,” according to a report in Front Office Sports.

The site reported, citing unnamed league sources, that those high-profile events will include the NFL Kickoff Game on Sept. 9, all playoff games including the Super Bowl, and the league’s college draft.

NFL to play Black national anthem before all major 2021 games, events: Report - Washington Times

8. JoeyBoy718

680 Messages
    483 Likes Received
    I’d like to see someone kneel during that.

iceberg, cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  9. JoeyBoy718

680 Messages
    483 Likes Received
    Random factoid: 9 black people were killed by police last year. 9. Even if they were all undoubtedly racially motivated, that still wouldn’t be enough to consider it a systemic issue.

And they weren’t racially motivated.

cml750 likes this.
  10. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,682 Messages
    1,725 Likes Received
    The powers that be are purposely trying to push us to a civil war with their ridiculous politics of division. This is a globalist agenda for a one world government. They have to destroy America to bring this once great country under control of the globalist. That is why Trump scared the crap out of them with his America first policy and his popularity. They had to destroy him to keep America in a downward spiral. They are now starting to come after us.

11. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,682 Messages
    1,725 Likes Received
    We are in the Biblical end times. America is not mentioned in Bible prophecy. The antichrist will lead a one world government for seven years. We are seeing the foundation for that time being set now. Soon they will be pushing vaccine passports for covid which will inevitably lead to some sort of electronic device that everyone will need to participate in the economy. This will be the mark of the beast prophesied in Revelations. We need to fight against it as much as possible however it will happen regardless of what we do. The only thing that will save anyone is Jesus Christ. If you do not believe in Jesus time is running out.

12. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,682 Messages
    1,725 Likes Received
    Look at the date on this tweet. This was 100% a PLANdemic. I believe this virus was created in a lab and released on purpose specifically to push the vaccines. Whether that is for the money or something more nefarious is the question but the way they are pushing these vaccines makes no sense for this particular virus with close to a 100% survival rate. The way they are pushing the vaccines you would think virus has a MUCH higher mortality rate.

[​IMG]

13. JoeKing

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    I saw on the news the other day that the U.S. women's soccer team decided it was appropriate for them to kneel before their game against Sweden and then they lost the game. Here is yet another incident of being too woke to win. There is a lot of that going on and much more to come in the future.

cml750 likes this.
  14. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,682 Messages
    1,725 Likes Received
    While I will not be watching I am rooting for the women's team to lose because they do not represent this country. They are off to a good start. I hope nobody from the USA who plans to do something to make this country look bad wins a medal.

JoeKing likes this.
  15. JoeKing

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    So, Biden says this is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated. He is blaming these continued covid issues on the unvaccinated as if the pandemic would suddenly be over if only EVERYONE got vaccinated. Meanwhile, we have these runaway Dems from Texas that claim to be vaccinated yet testing positive in Washington DC, proving either those Dems lied or getting vaccinated is no guarantee to never testing positive. Are they symptomatic now? The media doesn't seem to care about this. It's hard for Biden and Harris to sell people on getting vaccinated when they were the original anti coronvirus vaccine spokespeople. They campaigned as anti-vaxxers. So many mixed messages are being propagated by this current administration.

16. JoeKing

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    The "too woke to win" theme continues for the American Olympic team in Japan. :rolleyes:

17. JoeyBoy718

680 Messages
    483 Likes Received
  18. JoeyBoy718

680 Messages
    483 Likes Received
    Another gem from Reddit:

Kneel on one black dude's shoulder, that's systemic racism. Exclude nearly 30 million black Americans from bars and restaurants, that's science.

JoeKing likes this.
  19. JoeyBoy718

680 Messages
    483 Likes Received
    Voter ID is racist when a few blacks don’t have IDs. Vaccine passports are not racist when 80% of blacks aren’t vaccinated.

JoeKing likes this.
  20. JoeKing

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    Hows is being forced to show proof of vacination okay but proof of ID not?