Soup of the Day

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by JoeKing, Feb 27, 2019.

1. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,363 Messages
    1,486 Likes Received
    But but but, it made someone(ends in port) be embarrassed to be an American :confused:

JoeKing likes this.
  2. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  3. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,916 Messages
    2,350 Likes Received
  4. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,662 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    Sleepy Joe's VP choice is making the news more. Elisabeth Warren seems to badly want the job. IMO, that would be a mistake by the DNC, however, the Dems want to appear united so that may be a reason to pick EW.

5. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

126 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    That would be the best pick that the GOP could hope for.

JoeKing likes this.
  6. JoeKing

4,662 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    I need to say something political... Why is it that Dems want to close everything until there is no country left to reopen? Yes, this virus kills but so does poverty. We have to save this country's economy or there will be no country to save when the virus is gone. I think the President is being smart to want to do this a little bit at a time but getting this started soon. I need a chicken-fried steak at my favorite steak house soon. I need to go to the mall so I can go on a spending spree. I first stop is the barbershop. I'm ready to do my part to get this economy going. Just give me the green light.

7. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

691 Messages
    684 Likes Received
    They're fine with opening it up in mid-November.

cml750, JoeKing and tabascocat like this.
  8. zrinkill

zrinkill Well-Known Member

1,130 Messages
    835 Likes Received
    Because this is a dream come true to them ....... They want the entire nation to live on government funded handouts and they think that this will allow them to eventually take the money of the wealthy.

Then everyone will all be equal in poverty together.

cml750, JoeKing and speedkilz88 like this.
  9. JoeKing

4,662 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    This is how the Peoples Republic of Californiastan does social distancing...

Robbie likes this.
  10. zrinkill

1,130 Messages
    835 Likes Received
    The head Dems are talking about creating task forces to make sure people are "social distancing"

Wonder what these people will look like.

[​IMG]

Robbie, JoeKing, cml750 and 1 other person like this.
  11. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,404 Messages
    1,415 Likes Received
    We really need that hammer driving a nail smiley like we have at Cowboyszone. You absolutely nailed it with this one. The hysteria being pushed so hard by the left and the media is 100% purpose driven and that purpose is nothing but political.

12. JoeKing

4,662 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

cml750 likes this.
  13. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,404 Messages
    1,415 Likes Received
    Wow is it easy to tell some of the people over at Cowboyszone have had their minds severely warped by the media concerning the Wuhan virus. They are obviously getting their news from left biased sources. I bet many of them still believe in the Russia hoax. People like that are useful idiots for the left.

JoeKing, Robbie and zrinkill like this.
  14. zrinkill

1,130 Messages
    835 Likes Received
    I keep posting links trying to get them to move the conversations here ...... But do not know if it's working

JoeKing and cml750 like this.
  15. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,404 Messages
    1,415 Likes Received
    I am not sure why Reality and the other mods do not try to steer political talk this way. It would likely make their jobs easier to push that type of talk here where the rules allow for a whole lot more than they do at the Zone.

JoeKing likes this.
  16. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

126 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    I completely agree with this.
    Why not post a few advertisements on the Zone? The traffic here would shoot up instantly.

Otherwise noone knows this place even exists.

JoeKing and cml750 like this.
  17. JoeKing

4,662 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    Even if it were safe to do so right now, reopening everying is going to be hard to do. It's going to take the action of brave conservatives to make the cowards that would rather continue to do nothing but cash government checks, see what the right course of action is. I fear societies failure to launch is coming unless the proper leadership is place to make it happen. Trump must win in November.

zrinkill and cml750 like this.
  18. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,404 Messages
    1,415 Likes Received
    The left and the media has pushed this so hard I am sure many leftist will be so scared they can do nothing but sit in a corner sucking their thumbs when the economy reopens. We will definitely have to be the ones to go out an make it happen and yes Trump HAS to win. That being said I do urge caution for you given your current medical situation. Protect yourself with the proper PPE.

zrinkill, Robbie and JoeKing like this.
  19. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,404 Messages
    1,415 Likes Received
    I found this in another forum. I know we have a humor section but with as little traffic as we have here many may not see this 100% accurate depiction of the media roles in the this election if I posted it there.

[​IMG]

zrinkill, Robbie and JoeKing like this.
  20. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,363 Messages
    1,486 Likes Received
    Hearing that Kim Jong Un died......

JoeKing and Robbie like this.