Soup of the Day

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by JoeKing, Feb 27, 2019.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,395 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    I've heard the same. I've also heard his younger sister may be his replacement.

[​IMG]

tabascocat likes this.
  2. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,224 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    Yea, and she makes Un look sane.......

3. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

657 Messages
    639 Likes Received
    That's why the media loves her.

tabascocat likes this.
  4. JoeKing

4,395 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    You can see the "crazy" in her eyes.

tabascocat likes this.
  5. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,549 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
  6. speedkilz88

1,549 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
  7. speedkilz88

1,549 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
  8. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,305 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    Thank you. I have missed your tweets like this that you used to post almost daily since the Coronapacolypse started.

JoeKing likes this.
  9. JoeKing

4,395 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    That POS former president of ours (Obama) is suddenly talking to the media criticizing the Trump administration over their approach to handling the pandemic. I think he is trying to deflect the attention away from the recent news of the coup that was orchestrated by his people. It all leads to him. He would be the ultimate prize to spend time behind bars if real justice were to ever happen. I won't hold my breath.

Obama says coronavirus response has been a ‘chaotic disaster,' blames ‘selfish’ mindset

cml750, Robbie and tabascocat like this.
  10. tabascocat

1,224 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    I love how they worship Fauci and Birx, the very same people that coordinated the plan from the start. Trump went by their recommendations yet he gets 100% of the blame and they skate free. Fauci is a huge part of the problem......

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  11. tabascocat

1,224 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    I so wish those liberal clowns in the Coronavirus forum would come here. I know Rock can’t since he was perma banned here long ago :eek:

I am biting my tongue trying to respond to these doomsayers but I just can’t without getting political.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    JoeKing, cml750 and Robbie like this.
  12. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,305 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    They are the useful idiots that the left and the media love. They accept whatever they hear from the mainstream media without question. Most are probably Democrats who think Trump colluded with Russia and made an impeachable phone call to Ukraine. o_O

JoeKing, tabascocat and Robbie like this.
  13. JoeKing

4,395 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    Invite the morons.

14. Kevinicus

657 Messages
    639 Likes Received
    Guess I got kicked out of the CV thread because of my little back and forth with Actual (I assume this was the reason).

Robbie, cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  15. Kevinicus

657 Messages
    639 Likes Received
    My sister (and I think my brother -who is otherwise extremely intelligent) are like this. My sister acts like she does all this research, so she knows what's going on. I mentioned the Steele Dossier during a conversation, and she's like, "what's that?"

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  16. tabascocat

1,224 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    I got into it with Rockport, those posts are now deleted :D

cml750 likes this.
  17. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,305 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    That guy is really something else. He makes zero sense in most of his post. I do not see how he still has access to that forum because all he does is troll. He should have lost access with that idiot Diehard because neither has done anything other than troll. Unless you had a bunch of post deleted, you did nothing that was worthy of kicking you out if that section. It was likely just a heavy handed mod who disagreed with your take.

Same with Amberbeer/Rockport he is the ultimate troll no matter where he post.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    JoeKing, Robbie and tabascocat like this.
  18. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,305 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    If they get all their news via the mainstream media all they are fed is a steady diet of whatever narrative they are pushing. The mainstream media are nothing but propaganda pushers. You need to try to get one of them to listen to something that is actually informative. I recommend the Dan Bongino podcast if you can convince one of them to listen to it. Bongino has been REALLY good the couple of days. I started listening about a year and a half ago and have not missed a single podcast since.

JoeKing and Robbie like this.
  19. Kevinicus

657 Messages
    639 Likes Received
    I mentioned Mark Levin to her and she was just like, "Oh, I hate him!" Apparently she slistened to him omce and he "lied" about something. I am sure it was just something wrong she heard somewhere else.

JoeKing likes this.
  20. Kevinicus

657 Messages
    639 Likes Received
    Yeah, posts got deleted, but outside of calling him out on lies, I don't think I said anything. He just kept making claims he couldn't back up. Never got political.

Robbie, cml750 and JoeKing like this.