Soup of the Day

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by JoeKing, Feb 27, 2019.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,395 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    Rockport and I use to get into it on a daily basis. We finally had to agree to a "ceasefire" or we were going to get each other perma-banned at CZ.

cml750 likes this.
  2. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

1,549 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
  3. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,224 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    I am heading in that direction....it will be him or me. Tired of that moron.

cml750, JoeKing and Robbie like this.
  4. JoeKing

4,395 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    Don't let that guy bait you into getting benched. I think that is his game. He is a button pusher.

cml750 and Robbie like this.
  5. tabascocat

1,224 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    Trying my best but I would love to meet him in a dark alley :cool:

JoeKing and Robbie like this.
  6. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

116 Messages
    147 Likes Received
    I am astonished that he hasn't been banned yet. He flat out attacks anyone that has a different opinion than his own, and he has been doing this nonstop for weeks.

Maybe he was banned last night too though. I haven't seen any new posts from him yet.

JoeKing, cml750 and tabascocat like this.
  7. tabascocat

1,224 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    He has been doing that for years. I have no idea on why he is still allowed to post. He attacks everyone and has never said a nice thing about any post. I don’t like to hate people but I really hate him. What a waste of oxygen that imbecile gets to breathe.

JoeKing and cml750 like this.
  8. speedkilz88

1,549 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
  9. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,305 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    @Kevinicus it appears you got your access back to the Corona forum on the Zone. I am glad to see that. it also appears some others must have lost access permanently. People like Amberbeer, and Dieharblues who were doing nothing more than fearmongering and trolling. Actualcowboysfan has not done anything but troll. I do not see how he still can post there. Visionary is starting to troll some now which I hate to see. I have always liked him when talking Cowboys.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  10. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,305 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    Is that the Bo Snerdley from Rush?

JoeKing likes this.
  11. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

657 Messages
    639 Likes Received
    I think it's just the main corona thread I lost access too. And for some reason, the daily deaths thread. It's a shame since there has been a significant reduction in deaths the last week and nobody has mentioned it.

Visionary has been doing it in that forum since it started. I guess there is no reasoning with people on some topics. They just don't even want to contemplate other possibilities than what they've convinced themselves of.

Turns out my wife is like that too.

JoeKing and cml750 like this.
  12. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,305 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    My wife was caught up in the panic at first but has now realized the panic is agenda driven and that agenda is mainly political. She thought I was crazy when I told her this all goes back to politics when the craziness first started. She now admits I am right and she HATES to admit that.

13. JoeKing

4,395 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    Yup, that's the guy.

cml750 likes this.
  14. JoeKing

4,395 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    You have to understand how much the left is dedicated to their politics. They don't do ANYTHING that's not driven by it. Taking advantage of a crisis is what they live for. It's even better for them when they did not have to create a crisis as is the case with this pandemic. What they do now is not about science as they claim. It's about compounding the deleterious effects of this virus to the greatest degree. They hope it hurts the Trump administration and turns the voting public against him. Opening up America again means the economy will start to improve but more importantly, it means getting out in November to vote your conscience.

Obamagate was an insidious plot that is currently unfolding. We have to appreciate the time special counsel investigator John Durham is taking to write his report. We can only hope his report is accompanied by numerous indictments of the Obama era conspirators. 4 more years of Trump should be quite interesting. :D

cml750 and Robbie like this.
  15. tabascocat

1,224 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    Many people are threatening to move to Texas from Cali and the NE due to draconian measures. Yet, these idiots will bring their democratic politics with them. Has anyone seen Austin lately? It is now a mini-California.

I stand by my ideology that people are morons because they will still vote for what they are fleeing from thinking things will be different.

I feel bad labeling Cali as liberal idiots because that is not the case in large. The state is red aside from two geographical areas......LA and the Bay Area. I am happy to report that there are daily protests against the state’s politicians that is beginning to be heard but the media won’t report that. Cali is closer to becoming a purple state, just need some of these blue democrats voted out.

Oh, Los Angeles is close to being red, they are sick of it here and want change.

Robbie and JoeKing like this.
  16. tabascocat

1,224 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
  17. JoeKing

4,395 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    #ChinaJoe... that's awesome, it's better than Sleepy. lol Trump is brilliant. He possesses a master level of trolling.

cml750 and tabascocat like this.
  18. speedkilz88

1,549 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
  19. speedkilz88

1,549 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
  20. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,305 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    lol, She is so much smarter than any press member in that room. She is like a cat playing with whatever it just caught before it kills it.

JoeKing and tabascocat like this.