Soup of the Day

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by JoeKing, Feb 27, 2019.

1. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,483 Messages
    1,516 Likes Received
    They have some people so damn brainwashed it is unreal. My wife and I stayed in Houston this weekend to help our son with something. I saw multiple different people walking around outside wearing mask with nobody within 20 ft of them with the temperature in the upper 90's doing things like walking their dog. The only way someone does that is if they are literally terrified of the virus meaning they have been soaking in all of the bullcrap they are peddling.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    Robbie, JoeKing and tabascocat like this.
  2. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,901 Messages
    2,688 Likes Received
    People talking at a podium with a mask on drives me nuts as well as people talking online from home with a mask on. They are the only ones in the room but they think that mask is doing something for them. The fear factor is real with these people. I hate that the left is doing this to people.

Robbie and cml750 like this.
  3. JoeKing

4,901 Messages
    2,688 Likes Received

It's about time.

4. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,455 Messages
    1,620 Likes Received
    Doesn’t mean much, especially from the Senate. An indictment from the DOJ is what I’m waiting for.......

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  5. tabascocat

1,455 Messages
    1,620 Likes Received
    What was with FNC shutting down Newt when he said Soros? That was real awkward..........

6. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

150 Messages
    204 Likes Received
    Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!

RGB was responsible for supporting some of the worst, depraved, and immoral legal decisions in the history of mankind.

Let’s do this Trump! Hit another homerun out of the park with another great Supreme Court Justice before the end of the year!

cml750 likes this.
  7. tabascocat

1,455 Messages
    1,620 Likes Received
    This is going to be world war 3 :p

The Kavanaugh nomination will look like child's play, expect major riots, etc.

8. JoeKing

4,901 Messages
    2,688 Likes Received
    Trump should announce the nominee before the election so the Senate can confirm the nominee after the election. If the election is so close it goes to the SCOTUS for rulings, it will be an 8-justice court, advantage Trump.

Trump has already mentioned he'll quickly put down any insurrection. The left can go to war if they want but they will only be hurting themselves.

RIP RBG.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  9. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,483 Messages
    1,516 Likes Received
    If the situation were reversed there is zero doubt the democRATS would rush through someone before the election. If the playing field was level I would be all for waiting to after the election to vote on her replacement. The problem is the playing field is not level. The left will commit any all types of fraud they can like ballot harvesting to win this election. Heck they have spent most of this year setting up to do just that with their virus hysteria to get mass mail in ballots in some states. I feel good about Trumps chances and holding onto the Senate on his coat-tails despite the left's fraud but if the left can steal this election they will. The stakes are just too high to put this up to chance with how evil the left truly is. Roe v. Wade is on the line and the lives of millions of children hang in the balance. If they can get a true conservative justice confirmed prior to the election they should do it at all cost. Besides, if the election were to have to come before the SCOTUS like it did in the Bush / Gore 2000 one, I do not trust John Roberts who suddenly seems to care more about what the media says about him than the Constitution. He is obviously a never-Trumper and I feel he would do anything he could to hurt him in this election including siding with the left leaning court members to split it 50 / 50. I do not know what would happen next if that were to happen and do not want to find out. If Trump and the Turtle can get a justice confirmed before 11/3 they should do it.

Robbie likes this.
  10. JoeKing

4,901 Messages
    2,688 Likes Received
    Getting a Justice confirmed before the election, IMO is an impossible task. However, there are over 100 days between the election and the inauguration of the winning of the election, plenty of time to confirm or deny the nominee in the Senate. Given the composition of the Senate, I think it may be an impossible task for the Republicans to confirm the Presidents nominee. The GOP's majority is only by 3 and that is really nonexistent with the possibility of Republican Senators Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, and Mit Romney all voting with the Democrats. Let's hope those are the only Republican Senators that break ranks with the GOP so that Vice President Pence can cast a tie-breaking vote as President of the Senate.

cml750 and Robbie like this.
  11. JoeKing

4,901 Messages
    2,688 Likes Received
    What happens first? The Senate vote on Trump's SCOTUS nominee or a victor declared in the 2020 presidential election?

12. tabascocat

1,455 Messages
    1,620 Likes Received
    Easily a new justice, will be within three weeks. It would be a monumental mistake to wait until after the election.

JoeKing likes this.
  13. JeremyParnell

JeremyParnell Member

12 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    With Romney in, its a done deal. I think they should do one day of Adam Schiff-style show hearings and then vote. The closer you get to the election the bigger snitshow it will be, doing it sooner will some of the wind out of the sails of the radicals.

JoeKing and cml750 like this.
  14. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,483 Messages
    1,516 Likes Received
    Welcome to the board!!!

JoeKing and JeremyParnell like this.
  15. JeremyParnell

JeremyParnell Member

12 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    Thanks, I honestly thought that whoever banned me from that board was going to keep me from registering.

Robbie and JoeKing like this.
  16. tabascocat

1,455 Messages
    1,620 Likes Received
    Going to be some mass riots tonight :eek:

17. JoeKing

4,901 Messages
    2,688 Likes Received
    BLM militants shooting at police.

tabascocat likes this.
  18. tabascocat

1,455 Messages
    1,620 Likes Received
    The Demorats are about to show the world how much they hate women. They are going to try and destroy Barrett while preaching about how they are the party of acceptance, tolerance and #metoo :eek:

Robbie likes this.
  19. JoeKing

4,901 Messages
    2,688 Likes Received
    They are about to show how bigoted they are against Christians. If ACB were Jewish or Muslim they would not get away with this stuff but because she is Christian they get a pass somehow.

tabascocat likes this.
  20. tabascocat

1,455 Messages
    1,620 Likes Received
    Bigoted? Yup, sure but more hypocrisy than anything else due to the fact many attacking her faith are also Christians. It is comparable to only a few black lives matter(Thugs mostly), not the officers and such. The only good ones have to be on the Left, bad ones on the Right.