Soup of the Day

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by JoeKing, Feb 27, 2019.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received

cml750 likes this.
  2. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    From conception till death, black lives matter! When liberals that support BLM can agree to that, I'm on board.

Robbie likes this.
  3. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Abortion is a crime against humanity. It should be treated like any other taking of a life. We have an entire political party that professes to believe in science all the while they deny what life actually is. If you truly believe life is precious, you should also believe in ending an ideology that fails to respect life begins at conception. If cells were found dividing in outer space, it is universally agreed by scientists to be life but if that space is a woman's womb, liberals deny this fact.

zrinkill, cml750 and Robbie like this.
  4. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

JoeKing likes this.
  5. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    I'm glad I voted earlier. I'd hate to be waiting in line in this colder, wet weather.

cml750 likes this.
  6. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    I will have to vote early this election likely tomorrow. I normally hate to do that but I am working in Houston now driving 80 miles one way. I will not take the chance of getting stuck in traffic and missing my chance to vote.

JoeKing likes this.
  7. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    We have to be ready for whatever happens on Tuesday, 04/11/20.

8. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    You mean Wednesday 11/4? I agree. I took off so I can be home to protect my family and home.

9. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Tuesday night into the day after for sure.

cml750 likes this.
  10. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    If we know who won Tuesday night (and I think we will), violence in some areas of the country is guaranteed.

JoeKing and Robbie like this.
  11. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

170 Messages
    224 Likes Received
    Then let it begin.

We know which side will win that fight. And it won’t even be close.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  12. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    We are 3 days from a presidential election and the charges against General Michael Flynn have still not been dropped.

13. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    They are pending on the election Joe, you know that. The Left and Right swamp are eagerly awaiting the results.......

JoeKing likes this.
  14. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Of course that's right but my point was the injustice of this lasting this long. After everything that's been uncovered and released to the public, this good patriot's fate still hangs in the balance. I'm to the point I think they should just let Flynn be sentenced so President Trump can issue a full pardon.

I just watched a documentary on Amazon Prime called, "The Plot Against the President". It lays it all out how the left's coupe against Trump was carried out. It's clear Flynn was used to getting to the President.

cml750 and tabascocat like this.
  15. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Now that we know without a shadow of a doubt how dishonest the left stream media is and how complicit the big tech companies are to go along with left stream media lies, how do we know which stories they tell us are true? Even some shows at Fox News are trending toward telling the lies of the left. It's only getting worse. People that don't follow politics closely have no idea how widespread the lies are that are being told to us. The theft of the 2020 election is about to be attempted by these criminals. They operate on the premise, "perception is reality". Don't be fooled by their deception.

cml750 likes this.
  16. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    Flynn was also a target going back to when he opposed Obama's insane Iran deal.

JoeKing likes this.
  17. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Yup, it's in the movie I just saw.

18. Jammer

Jammer Active Member

35 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    One thing I'm looking forward to is on 4 November 2020 this COVID-19 pandemic will be "over" in the USA.

cml750 and Robbie like this.
  19. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    It won't be over but the overreaction to it will be over in many places. Some liberal governed places are going to continue to overreact. But at least we won't be threatened by a nationwide mandate to wear a mask.

20. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Fox News does a good job on election night but if its Trump winning, there is nothing more delicious than watching the liberal tears on CNN & MSNBC.