Trump, "not Paying Taxes Makes Me Smart"

Discussion in 'Pro-Liberal Discussions' started by amberbeer, Sep 28, 2016.

1. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Well-Known Member

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    You are wrong. You are wrong because I do make that much but more then that, you are wrong because you are assuming things that I never said. I never stipulated tax. You made that assumption. All I said was that I pay 60% of my earning out. Go back and look for yourself.

JoeKing likes this.
  2. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Good for you. But if I had that kind of money I wouldn't be here arguing politics.

3. ABQCOWBOY

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    That's the difference between you and I. If you had that kind of money, you would be living like what? You said you make well over 6 figures so is that 150K and is that joint filing?

More to the point, are you suggesting that if you made that kind of money, you would be doing things to help offset the tax rates you would be forced to pay under penalty of law?

JoeKing likes this.
  4. ABQCOWBOY

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    So this is interesting to me. It took you less then 20 minutes to call me out on my first post of the day in this thread. Less then 15 to call me a liar again in your second post. Less then 10 minutes to respond to my third post, all the while keeping in mind that you asked me for my tax breakout and financial situation to begin with.

Now, we are working on 40-45 minutes since I asked you about your tax situation/financials and nothing. Is this the way it works then?

JoeKing likes this.
  5. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    yep. he'll trump them away. :)

he just makes demands, never validates why. but if you push he can head out to hillarys site and copy some bulletpoints for you.

6. ABQCOWBOY

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    He don't even have to do that. Just look at your check stubb and tell me where you land in terms of Tax Bracket and then tell me if you file jointly. It's actually really simple but you gotta wanna do it.

JoeKing likes this.
  7. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    It's none of your business.

8. ABQCOWBOY

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    LOL...... And it was your business, I suppose, to ask me the same questions?

Typical and I don't mind typical of the Left. I mean Typical of you, amberbeer. This is who you are and who you have always been.

It's cool but remember, I tried to have honest discussion with you. You, in return, gave me this.

amberbeer, the great Liberal! He is 100% on board with having Trump reveal his Income Tax Statements because he owes it to amber but don't ask this Libby to provide the same.

amberbeer, the great Liberal! He is 100% on board with wanting every person to share their finacial info but don't ask this Libby to provide the same.

amberbeer, the great Liberal! What's good for him is not what's good for you. If I were a Liberal, I would probably kick his butt off the party list and prevent him from ever associating with the Democratic Party. All he'll do is imbarase you.

LOL........

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    JoeKing likes this.
  9. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Now you sound like Trump... good for you.

10. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    prime example of "rules apply to others, not me".

11. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    He's not making claims as to his tax rate nor is he running for office. You still suck at logic.

12. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    neither is abq now is he yet amber kept pushing for those details and went dark as soon as he was asked to return the favor.

you still suck at comprehension.

13. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    LOL, please show me where I asked you how much you made. You volunteered that. You didn't have to but you did.

14. ABQCOWBOY

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    You asked me how much I pay in Taxes. Then, you asked me how I could be paying some much in Taxes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what that means in terms of actual salary. I don't even know why you are trying to argue this point. Everybody on this board knows what you just did. Go ahead, argue it, see what it gets you.

LOL..... amberbeer, the Great Liberal!

15. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Exactly. You can't.

16. ABQCOWBOY

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    Stop digging amber. Your never going to get out of the hole you put yourself in.

17. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    ABQ started this thing by saying his tax burden was 60% of his income. He then gave a income tax % that doesn't even exist. It is what it is.

amberbeer likes this.
  18. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    He dug himself a hole he couldn't get out of so he quit.

19. Nelson

Nelson Well-Known Member

740 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    Trump's tax into is none of your business either , but you only
    see things one way.

20. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    I'm not running for President. Trump is.