Trump, "not Paying Taxes Makes Me Smart"

Discussion in 'Pro-Liberal Discussions' started by amberbeer, Sep 28, 2016.

1. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    You are too proud to admit to us if it were the case and you know it. Your diatribe belies your claim.

2. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Just an observation based on your posts.

FuzzyLumpkins likes this.
  3. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Well-Known Member

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    So it sounds as if you agree with my beliefs that hard work is the key. If I am wrong, please accept my apology.

It is not against the law to be a Liberal. I am simply saying that the reason I pay 60% of my take home is because we live under Liberal Government Policy. Do you agree with that statement?

Nelson and JoeKing like this.
  4. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    yea, that must be it because you said it and you're never wrong.

when you start setting the example, i'll be glad to follow along. until then, stop speaking for me please.

again - your rule here.

5. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    same here. just an observation of your posts and the inability to put 2+2 together w/o the answer being preapproved by your side.

6. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    and it didn't take long. i came back to talk about this issue - trumps taxes, how others in our gov have gotten away with not paying taxes and try to talk about a need to pre-qualify things that a candidate should and should not have to disclose vs. playing 1 offs when politically convenient.
    as usual, the dynamic duo first start out insulting with the very 1st post and then twist this to their own interpretation of how people should see, think, or feel.

all the while saying that's what others are doing.

guess this place won't change. it is what it is.

7. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

745 Messages
    757 Likes Received
    Go back to your safe space.

Nelson and JoeKing like this.
  8. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    I understood him completely and see the same thing.

9. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    wow.

you serious?

i *never* would have suspected that, fuzzbucket.

you got me there. wet your finger and mark up another air victory for the narcissist.

10. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    I tried to point out the difference in a POTUS candidate and the hiring of a POTUS aide and you don't want to talk about that. Your victim card is adorable though.

11. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    narcissist wouldn't go to bat for someone else like that, icetray. He's right: you do seem mad all the time.

12. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    First off take home pay is after taxes. I assume you meant you pay 60% of your gross pay. If thats true can you give a break down? I.e. Federal, state, etc.

13. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    yea, you *never* play the victim card, fuzz.

and i was trying to point out *ANYONE* running for a public office should have a list of things that are to be disclosed and what should not be. otherwise people start cherry picking issues like birth certs and taxes.

i'm trying to remove a "problem" and you're trying to move it over so you can still have it when you need it, yet push it away when applies to how you feel, or your side of things.

14. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    and abq is right about you.

narcissist.

we can do this all day long.

also - you'll defend anyone who would appear to be on "your side" because it helps "your cause". i have zero doubt that if amber or anyone on the left said something you hated, you'd be all over them like stink on poo and this "defense" would quickly fade to "you must be right"

hey - just what i've seen.

Nelson likes this.
  15. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Sure you can make baseless claims all day long. It is nice to see that ABQ is still ranting about me on ignore.

16. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Well-Known Member

1,262 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    I worked 2 jobs and barely got by for a very long time. Heck, I worked more then two jobs and barely got by for years. Many in my family have done the same and have not done as well, financially for many years. Not everybody has the same opportunity or takes advantage of said opportunities in the same way. Having said that, I am a believer in the idea that hard work, over time will eventually pay off. It may not make you into a Billionaire but on the other hand, it might.

The gap between middle class and rich is not exclusive to Conservative or Liberal. Not that you said this but I think it is important to keep in mind that all people, regardless of political views must work hard to better themselves. Is it fair, I don't know. I do know this. It is as fair as it has ever been. Nothing is owed to anybody. All anybody can ask for is an opportunity. Nothing else is owed.

Their fair share is all relative thou right? I pay a significantly higher amount then most people, yet I am not paying my fair share? The left comes down on Trump for using the law to pay less but in this very thread, I am told that all I need is to hire a better Tax person. Does that really make sense to you? I ask this honestly. I do not love paying the amount of taxes I do. I pay them because I have to. I ask you honestly, we have had 8 years of Liberal leadership. We have had 16 of the last 24 under liberal leadership yet you yourself accurately point out that the gap between Middle Class and Rich is larger then it has ever been. Well, what do you see that is wrong with that picture?

Perhaps consider that this brand of Government is not working. Could you look at that question honestly and consider it?

Nelson, JoeKing and Kevinicus like this.
  17. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Maybe I do but not all the time in such a hypocritical manner as you, ice. You can dish it out but you cannot take it without anger and the need to martyr yourself. Denotes a lack of empathy. You like being angry or something?

And Obama's aides never ran for office. you caught up yet?

18. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    i just return the favor, fuzz. you also do the same "in my eyes" and you don't see it. you only see it in others but never yourself. your "introspection" simply doesn't seem to exist. at least with a sense of what i'd call "fair play".

you're quick to use anything to promote your side or emotional state and just as quick to stop someone else from using the same tactics. i asked you when all this started if we could stop with the jabs in every post and you flat said no.

who's angry - the one who's attacking in every post, or the one trying to find a common ground?

you got me on frustration, sure. but anger? that's all you baby.

19. iceberg

3,910 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    again - i am not angry. you saying it doesn't make it true or all these things i say about you which you deny, would be true because i said them.

example of what i've been trying to say you don't seem to either get, or want to get. ie - i said *all people in public office - get the requirements out there and end these games* - you choose to keep it to just obama cause that's your "safe zone" i suppose. but i never limited what i was saying, you did it and now you're pretending i did. another example of the difficulty in talking to you.

peace, fuzz.

20. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    And again your constant insults and namecalling diatribes belie that claim.

I don't agree. I believe elected officials should be able to hire their own people at their discretion as long it is nothing against the law. Nevertheless we still have 40 years of POTUS candidates releasing tax returns.

buh bye