Upcoming Election

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by tabascocat, Jun 24, 2020.

1. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Word has it that DNI Ratcliffe will spill the beans soon(tomorrow maybe) about China and their attempt to alter our election. They are probably behind most of it by printing fake ballots, involved with Dominion and various other illegal activities. I bet the Clintons, Biden, Obama and the DNC aided their efforts.

JoeKing likes this.
  2. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    What a hypocritical tool.....

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  3. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    Quiet day so far. Trump's lawyer was saying they had enough evidence to overturn multiple states. We'll see what happens. Trump did say something about we'd start seeing results this week, but then he also said they hadn't actually filed any lawsuits yet. Also, hearing about how Georgia might go ahead and certify the results without a real audit. I'm not really sure how that impacts the evidence they're about to present or the lawsuits they're about to file.

4. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    It is enough talk now, time to start seeing some action IMO. These frivolous lawsuits aren’t going to do much, we need the kraken(Dominion) to be released soon. Trump and his attorneys do seem overconfident and I hope that isn’t a ploy.

Don’t worry about a state certifying, it means nothing with a federal lawsuit involved.

I know it takes time to build a case(s) but time isn’t on our side........time to get moving and put the pressure on the Dems and media. The longer this takes, the more apathetic the public will get and will start settling for a Biden administration.

We have seen lots of talk with little action over the past few tears, Durham, Barr et al needs to actually do something and get the lawsuits, indictments and arrests going.....now!

I do think the DOJ, FBI and CIA are in the middle of the swamp and this is their moment to prove me wrong.

JoeyBoy718, JoeKing and cml750 like this.
  5. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    The only chance he has is if they can prove the Dominion malfeasance. If he can it would be a broad ruling on equal protection that would likely throw out any and all ballots counted by Dominion across all the states that used it which I think is 28. That would likely send those states to the House of Representatives to vote based on the entire state assemblies in the House.

JoeyBoy718 and JoeKing like this.
  6. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    If they do not get this stopped here and now the Republicans will never win another election again.

JoeKing likes this.
  7. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Also, they are election tampering in Georgia for the Senate right now and telling us about it. They(Soros, Bloomberg and the Dem machine) are moving people there just to vote in January then moving them back out.

This is a federal crime which no law enforcement seems to care about. I mean, some Dem leaders tweet it....arrest someone already!

JoeKing, Robbie and cml750 like this.
  8. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    A huge step.....

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  9. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    Rumor is that the Dominion system was programmed to "skim a little off the top" in order to move votes to Biden without anyone noticing. However, Trump's numbers were so unexpectedly high that they had to shut down the machines and "recalibrate" them. That explains why all votes stopped being counted on election night, only to pick up again a few hours later, where we saw 15-20% leads for Trump sharply decrease and eventually turn into leads for Biden. They weren't intending for it to be so blatant, but Trump was up too much. Anyway, we'll see if this actually leads to anything.

Robbie, JoeKing, cml750 and 1 other person like this.
  10. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Yea, I said this last week, the criminals got caught with their hand in the cookie jar :cool:

JoeKing and cml750 like this.
  11. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    If they can prove it Trump wins and people need to go to jail. Of course who am I kidding, Trump may very well win but people on the left never face justice for breaking the law. :mad:

JoeKing likes this.
  12. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
  13. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Dershowitz: Biden Is Not the President-Elect

Likewise, no one in the media should be addressing Biden as such until he meets the proper criteria. Fox News is only hurting itself when it does this. It's unforced errors like this that will make room for a Trump conservative news network.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    tabascocat likes this.
  14. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
  15. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    OAN Joe, watch OAN. Fox and Newsmax are bought and paid for by Soros. Both of those channels have cutoff interviews by even mentioning his name. The execs of both are also Liberals and have shown their true colors.

cml750 likes this.
  16. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    OAN Encore on Pluto! I'm so glad I bought a smart TV so I can view this network.

cml750 and tabascocat like this.
  17. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
  18. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
  19. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Is anyone else tired of Lin Wood and Sidney Powell making the news channel rounds and tweeting? Enough lip service, time to put up or shut up.

I am a little concerned about this cracked team of Trump lawyers, including Rudy, crying wolf over and over. It is Trump and these people versus the world......my confidence is waning............

JoeyBoy718 likes this.
  20. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

745 Messages
    757 Likes Received
    Yep.

Where's the beef?

Stop making claims and produce something.