Upcoming Election

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by tabascocat, Jun 24, 2020.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
  2. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Biden says people may die without a smoother transition. Is that a threat?

cml750 likes this.
  3. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    b
    He is getting nervous. He knows the truth and he knows the truth is about to come out and he is terrified.

JoeKing likes this.
  4. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Antifa and BLM are his Brownshirts. We all know he was behind the despicable attacks on Trump supporters last weekend in Washington DC. If this election is tossed to the House because neither candidate gets 270 electoral votes, I honestly think he will have those groups tear this country completely apart. The GOP holds the advantage in the House under the 12th Amendment. The House would select the President and the Senate would select the Vice President.

cml750 likes this.
  5. zrinkill

zrinkill Well-Known Member

1,141 Messages
    853 Likes Received
    I am starting to hope some stuff starts popping off ...... This is the first time in my life that I am embarrassed by my Country. This election is like something that would happen In Iraq or some other dictator run country.

cml750 and Robbie like this.
  6. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    You aren't alone in making these observations. If all these election irregularities go unresolved and allow Biden to be awarded the presidency, it will result in a red rage wave in the 2022 & 2024 elections like what's never been seen before. The Dems will lose control of the House(2022) and will have to resort to radical moves to keep the presidency(2024). Meanwhile, we have a liberal provocateur force in Antifa and BLM that violently attacks Trump supporters just for expressing their 1st Amendment rights. America has never been more divided.

7. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    Why do you think it would result in "waves" of Republican votes? If they can blatantly steal the Presidential election and get away with it, then why couldn't they do the same for lower-level elections for years to come?

cml750 likes this.
  8. JoeyBoy718

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    Do you know how the 12th Amendment works? I keep hearing about this, but wouldn't that NOT favor Trump? I've heard people say the House would select Biden to be President and the Senate would select Trump to be Vice President. But I've also heard that the Republicans have more House delegates despite not having the House majority. So would the 12th Amendment allow Republicans to make both choices? I've heard conflicting information.

9. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    You are welcome to disagree and I am willing to wait until then(future elections) to say, "I told you so". A difference of opinion never bothered me. "They" haven't stolen anything until Biden swears into office, on 20 Jan 2021. If "they" were able to steal elections in "lower-level" elections, they would have done it this year. I don't even have to wait until 2022 and 2024 to say, "I told you so". We have two Senate runoff elections in January. I'll tell you then, "I told you so" when both Republican incumbents win in a landslide.

10. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    You are in severe need of an American Civics class. Conflicting information is out there so I can see how you might get confused. But if you know how the 12th Amendment works, you would know the advantage is Republicans in both the House and the Senate. I can tell you this but rather than believing me, read it for youreself. The 12th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

In short... Each state delegation in the House would get one vote, and the Republicans actually control more states than the Democrats.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  11. JoeyBoy718

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    I'm not disagreeing that it would fire up Republicans to vote in 2022/24 IF the Dems steal this election from Trump. I'm just trying to understand how voter fraud wouldn't persist into future elections if they're able to pull it off in this one. Trump had (probably) more support (in actual votes) than any other president in history in this election. And he still managed to "lose" by almost 10 million votes to Biden. If they can get away with that level of corruption, then how can you assume they won't continue getting away with it? No other candidate is gonna get the level of support and fight back against corruption the way Trump is right now.

12. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    I believe the election system will be autopsied and fixed by 2024. I believe Trump will eventually be determined to be the winner of this 2020 election.

cml750 likes this.
  13. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received

Maybe we will finally learn what proof they have about the "Kraken"? Is just electronic voter machine manipulation? Was ir all done locally or coordinated? Or is it even more sinister like some deep state intervention with the Hammer and Scorecard?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    JoeKing likes this.
  14. JoeyBoy718

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    I'm watching the conference. They said the purpose is to share with the public the information that the media is covering up. They said they still need to bring all this to court. They said they have multiple things but they did talk a lot about Dominion. They mentioned how the Dominion votes are counted in Germany and the company is owned by comrades of Chaves, Maduro and Soros. They also mentioned that a server was seized in Germany but they don't know if their side got it or the "bad guys" got it. We'll see what happens.

15. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    There were a lot of accusations in this PC, I sure hope there is concrete evidence to back it up. If they have it, the Democrats are finished....if not, I see many lawsuits coming our way.

cml750 likes this.
  16. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
  17. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

745 Messages
    757 Likes Received
    Yep. Tired of talky talky. Show me the evidence, or tell me when we'll see the evidence. Until then, I don't need to hear anything else.

Yeah affidavit's are evidence. And the number of them offers some corroboration, but I want hard evidence. We all know these people with TDS would lie and do almost anything to get at Trump, but I think there are also Trump supporters who would go to great lengths for him. So, I need more than affidavits.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  18. JoeyBoy718

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    Looks like they seized servers from Germany, which means they must've had enough evidence to convince Merkel to let them go in. They could be trying to file RICO charges regarding Dominion. I just watched the Fear City documentary last night, about how Rudy, before he was Mayor of NYC, took down the 5 Mafia families on RICO charges, where they could tie up crimes done by lower-ranking members up to the bosses and then prove a conspiracy between the different mafia families. If they're going for this angle, it shows they're trying to tie Dominion up to some high-ranking people, either showing its a DNC conspiracy or perhaps foreign election interference. They did say they found 4 foreign countries connected to Dominion.

JoeKing likes this.
  19. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    So Dominion missed a hearing before the Pennsylvania legislature? That says a LOT!

20. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Hard to focus on what the guy is saying with the mole between his eyes distracting me. I had to finally close my eyes to listen. Dominion has to be subpoenaed to get them questioned before a judge.

cml750 likes this.