Upcoming Election

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by tabascocat, Jun 24, 2020.

1. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Also, their main office(next to Soros) in Toronto packed up and left and nowhere to be found. I also heard their headquarters in Georgia left too.

cml750 likes this.
  2. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,560 Messages
    1,610 Likes Received
    It sure leads me to believe maybe Mrs. Sidney Powell may have something here. They are obviously scared.

tabascocat likes this.
  3. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    Word on the street is there was a building in Frankfurt, Germany, where the CIA would manipulate worldwide elections under a front of a software company called Dominion, and they just got raided.

4. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    That happened soon after the election, it is like Trump et al knew what was going to happen then went to get the servers.......a replanned trap :D

5. JoeyBoy718

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    What are your predictions for this next week? More allegations and tweets by the Trump team? Or some actual legal actions and decisions being made? I did hear something about each state has been given to a Supreme Court Justice, but I don’t really know what that is supposed to imply.

6. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    More of the same but I expect some real lawsuits start going in. Time is ticking, the big one needs to be in by Friday.

JoeKing likes this.
  7. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Some big decisions should be going to the SCOTUS soon.

tabascocat likes this.
  8. JoeyBoy718

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    People are freaking out about some quote by Trump's legal team that Sidney Powell is not part of their team. This is after Powell made a string of over-the-top allegations, such as the Governor of Georgia is on China's payroll. Trump loyalists (on Reddit) are saying that they have to say that so that it wouldn't be a conflict of interest when Powell releases the Kraken on them. I don't care one way or the other, but one thing I find funny is that Trump loyalists have jumped on and off so many bandwagons of Trump affiliates over the past 5 years. I remember when they loved Scaramucci, saying "He's our guy," only to say "He was never our guy" 3 days later. They were in love with Sidney Powell, and if it turns out that she was all bark and no bite, they'll just say that she was always a Deep State plant. Heck, they were in love with Tucker Carlson until a few days ago when he dared to question Sidney Powell. Now if Powell turns out to be a crackpot, will they come around to Carlson again? All in all, I hope Powell has something, but I've seen people come and go so many times. Heck, even Barr has fallen out of favor after having not produced any results. And what will happen to Giuliani and Powell if they don't either? The only difference now is, if they don't come through, Trump won't be around anymore. We'll see what happens. Time is running out.

9. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Read between the lines. Powell is doing a different investigation(Dominion) whereas Trumps team is doing the states. One will take much longer than the other. Powells’ is the big picture but Trumps is short term to get back into office.

If it help you, Powell is a military attorney........potentially a tribunal later. That is where the CIA, FBI, whoever would be tried due to foreign interference.

JoeyBoy718 and JoeKing like this.
  10. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Joe Biden will not be able to certify 270 electoral votes. This election will be handed to the House to decide. Advantage Trump.

11. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    To make it clearer....Powell is doing a criminal investigation while the Trump team is going the civil route. It would be a bad look if he went after political foes at this time.

JoeKing likes this.
  12. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Plus, even if Trump does lose the presidency, politically he's going nowhere. He won't be in the White House anymore but he's still going to be the leader of the Republican party. He's still going to be a kingmaker within conservative circles. Anyone planning to advance within the Republican party will only be able to do so with Trump's approval. 73 Million Americans just gave him the stamp of approval. That will mean a great deal in the next 4 years even if it was not enough to remain POTUS.

Robbie and tabascocat like this.
  13. JoeyBoy718

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    So you're saying Trump's team is playing the short-game to win the election, and Powell is playing the long-game to lock people up? That sounds great in theory, but

1) What if the short-game isn't enough? They're not gonna let Powell continue her investigation if Trump is out of office. It'll get swept under the rug like Epstein, Hunter Biden, Benghazi, etc.

2) Even if the short-game is enough, it's hard to expect any big results from Powell, when 4 years of Trump and we saw nobody get locked up despite investigations by Barr and others.

Who knows? Maybe Guliani and the Supreme Court will be enough to get Trump the win, and maybe Powell will start taking out the Deep State. But it sounds like the right's version of Russiagate, where the leftists were foaming out the mouth every day for the end of Trump and nothing happened.

tabascocat likes this.
  14. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Trumps only path back to office is through the Supreme Court by civil suits. That has always been the plan. Now, Sydney and Lin are digging deeper on criminal investigations which I assume leads them through foreign actors(China, Venezuela, UK), the CIA and our own politicians......the deep state.

I don’t know what she has but her path will not get Trump back in office, this will be time consuming, probably years. Her intent is to expose everything and see what happens and hopefully force free and fairer elections in the future. Right now, we are pretty much a banana republic who installs politicians, voting is an illusion. If Biden does win, expect nothing to happen but she wants it all out in the open.....global corruption and election tampering foreign and abroad.

This is why the Trump team made that statement, they don’t want to mingle the two together which would only stall/hinder their path to SCOTUS by many unnecessary counter lawsuits.

15. JoeKing

5,024 Messages
    2,812 Likes Received
    Why would Powell's investigation get "swept under the rug"? Remember, Russiagate didn't get swept under the rug. The Repubs let that investigation continue to its natural conclusion because they knew it was a hoax. Are the Dems so fearful of Sidney Powell that they need to just sweep her case under the rug? If the Dems are so sure they are the rightful winners of this presidential election, they should let her investigate as long as she wishes. At least allow her the same time the Russiagate investigation received.

16. JoeyBoy718

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    What do you think is the likelihood of Trump winning via the Supreme Court? If they don't use wide-sweeping proof such as Dominion, then they'd likely have to get huge chunks of votes invalidated across multiple states. They haven't even won a single lawsuit yet. Actually, I think they won one that gave Trump a few hundred vote increase in one state. They need to do a lot more than that to get tens of thousands in multiple states.

17. JoeyBoy718

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    Michigan just voted to certify the results. Georgia has already certified.

18. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    I give it 50/50 right now. Losses in the lower courts are expected, playing partisan politics. We need them to happen quickly to get up to scotus.

The cases will be based on each states laws of which many were unconstitutional and illegal to change. That is where bigger numbers of votes will change such as after the deadline, unmatched signatures, etc. His case will be based on voter fraud, not election tampering, this is where Powell comes in. She has the backing of the DOD and the military there whereas Trump has the DOJ(supposedly). Dominion is the biggest scandal but that won’t be dealt with in time for January the 20th. That will be a criminal case that the military will handle due to foreign interference.

We need scotus to apply the constitution....if they do correctly, Trump will win. For the record, I don’t trust anyone to have Trumps back, it is pretty much him against the establishment.

JoeKing likes this.
  19. tabascocat

1,562 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Means nothing, the state legislature still has to certify. This is also good when they do, speeds up the process for a full audit.

JoeKing likes this.
  20. JoeyBoy718

590 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    After a week of big talk, it was a pretty disappointing day. Hopefully something will happen. But just today, we saw 1) a report about Trump's team "distancing themselves" from Sidney Powell, 2) Michigan certifying their results, 3) Trump team losing an appeal in Pennsylvania, 4) Trump's team starting the transition process to Biden.