6 Insane Things Hillary Said During Debate

Discussion in 'Pro-Conservative Discussions' started by Inferno2ss, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Inferno2ss

Inferno2ss Well-Known Member

297 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    Ben Shapiro nails it. It isn't too surprising that Trump didn't call her out on these issues, as he just isn't a true conservative. I think any other politician would of nailed her to the wall on this stuff.

6 INSANE Things Hillary Said In Last Night's Debate

2. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
  3. Inferno2ss

297 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    You can't dispute the 6 items mentioned so you throw out a bunch of non sense.

I suppose you believe the Iran Nuke deal was fantastic and they were just 10 days away from acquiring nukes before Hillary and Obama jumped in to save the day with this amazing deal. LMAO

Unlike the Huffing Post crap, Ben Shapiro's opinions are well researched and thought out.

JoeKing, JoeyBoy718 and Hognutz like this.
  4. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    I didn't even botehr clicking the link much like I expect you didn't click the links I provided. I was trying to make a point that apparently went over your head.

5. Inferno2ss

297 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    Hillary openly advocated some of the most radical propositions in American history. Here are six of them.

1. “Profit-Sharing.”
    Clinton advocated making “the economy fairer.” In promoting that stupid notion – stupid, because mutually consensual exchange is by nature “fair” from any objective point of view – she pushed raising the national minimum wage (throwing thousands out of work) and “equal pay for women’s work” (read: unequal pay for the same work for men). But her truly insane line came next: “I also want to see more companies do profit-sharing. If you help create the profits, you should be able to share in them, not just the executives at the top.” Now, many companies already have so-called “profit sharing” – employees who own stock benefits. On a broad level, all companies have “profit sharing” – you have continued employment because your company earns a profit. You don’t have a share of every dollar of profit earned because you don’t get dinged for every loss. But Hillary seems to be advocating for a full-scale governmental intervention into every business in America – letting the feds decide how much employees should make in every industry. This is, as Dennis Prager pointed out today, economic fascism.

2. “Clean Energy.” Hillary proposed that we would have 10 million new jobs through government investment. This is hogwash. Obama made the same sort of claims about his green jobs programs, then later had to admit that his administration couldn’t even define a green job. When she says that we must deploy “half a billion more solar panels,” she’s operating in a fantasy universe where carbon based fuels are less efficient than solar power, as Trump rightly pointed out.

3. Everyone’s a Little Bit Racist. Hillary pushed the notion of “implicit bias” – a new psychological buzzword pushed by the academic left – to explain why more black people go to prison proportionately. She then suggested that everyone in America was racist: “I think implicit bias is a problem for everyone, not just police….But when it comes to policing, since it can have literally fatal consequences, I have said, in my first budget, we would put money into that budget to help us deal with implicit bias by retraining a lot of our police officers.” There are zero proven retraining programs regarding implicit bias, or even well-verified studies suggesting the consistent impact of so-called implicit bias on behavior – which is why no court will allow “evidence” of implicit bias. If everybody is racist, there’s no cure to racism, a constant excuse for Democrats to claim America is evil.

4. Let The Criminals Out. Hillary said that more criminals should be let out of prison, as well, and said she wanted to end private prisons – presumably without building new ones. She idiotically suggested that private prisons create a structure where you “have a profit motivation to fill prison cells with young Americans.” Since the owners of private prisons don’t do the policing, this makes zero sense whatsoever.

5. The Iran Deal Is Great! Hillary kept praising the disastrous Iran deal. Over and over. And over and over. It’s a garbage deal, and Hillary knows it. She claimed it put a lid on the Iranian nuclear program – false. She claimed that it contained Iran itself – false. She also said that it would have led to war if America blew an Iranian ship attempting to capture Americans out of the water. Trump rightly called this nonsense. Hillary pushed it forward anyway.

6. More Pay For Less Work For Women. Hillary dropped this line that most people missed while she slammed Trump for sexism: “this is a man who…has said women don’t deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men.” Why is that remotely controversial? Should women make the same amount of money for less work?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    JoeyBoy718 and Dean like this.
  6. Nova

Nova Well-Known Member

482 Messages
    241 Likes Received
    Yeah I've reviewed the debate, too.

Hillary was far from perfect, but Trump failed to capitalized so it didn't matter.

She got away with a lot of BS.

7. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    ahh yes the right wing talking points as if those are unarguable. . . . :rolleyes:

8. YoMick

YoMick Well-Known Member

387 Messages
    152 Likes Received

You don't like the source which is always your first response.
    But what does the source have to do with anything? She said these things, yes?

Lmao

9. Inferno2ss

297 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    He is a liberal, that is what they do. Just like Hillary.

She blames the Russians for things she said in emails.

In the 2nd debate she said she had public and private positions because thats how you get things done, just like Abraham Lincoln.

In this last debate she said she was referring to an energy grid when she stated she was in favor of open borders.

When every one started laughing, she started to deflect and talk about how Russian hackers were trying to effect the outcome of the US election.

Donna Brasille did the exact same thing on The Kelly File was asked about feeding questions to Hillary. She didn't deny it, she started going into a rant about Russian hackers etc.

JoeKing and JoeyBoy718 like this.
  10. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

1,025 Messages
    184 Likes Received
    Edited to add: Did this thread get moved from General? I removed my response once it came back showing in Conservative section.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  11. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    as long as civil it shouldnt matter should it?

12. DanteEXT

1,025 Messages
    184 Likes Received
    I thought it was civil. I just didn't want to cause any misunderstanding.

13. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    sqy whats on your mind n work through it if a problem

14. DanteEXT

1,025 Messages
    184 Likes Received
    All right

I really have no issue with her answer. She referenced a movie that gave a idea of how things get done in politics. Not sure what the big deal is.

Well, it was the context she was speaking about:

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere."

No one laughed when she said that. There was some laughter when Trump complimented her on her great pivot after she finished.

iceberg likes this.
  15. Inferno2ss

297 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    The big deal is we are trying to elect some one who best represents the direction of the country we believe in most. How the heck can anyone trust anything she has to say? How I do I know she is not just saying publicly what people want to hear so she can turn around and do the exact opposite after being elected. That is how we ended up with Obamacare and I think a lot of people are tired of being lied to. I know I am.

16. DanteEXT

1,025 Messages
    184 Likes Received
    She is saying things people want to hear. So is Trump. For better or for worse, that's what happens in campaigns.

While it's true the ACA is not exactly what Obama campaigned on it illustrates my point. A presidential candidate can say whatever they hell they want. It's up to congress to implement that vision, that promise, whatever you want to call it. Every idea is subject to being hacked to death by compromises and lobbyists. Then we are left with what one side, the other side or sometimes both sides proclaim as great when it could just be a better than nothing law (not saying that about the ACA, just in general). I may be a bit cynical so...

17. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    trump is saying what people want to hear, but he believes it.

JoeKing and Inferno2ss like this.
  18. denim chicken

denim chicken Well-Known Member

206 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    When their investors--like Vanguard Group and Fidelity Investment--have access and ties to government officials who make laws it seems to make a tad more sense.

iceberg likes this.