clinton foundation a fraud?

Discussion in 'Pro-Conservative Discussions' started by iceberg, Sep 8, 2016.

1. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    "Clinton Foundation Is Charity Fraud Of Epic Proportions", Analyst Charges In Stunning Takedown | Zero Hedge

inside this article:
    "I decided it would be fun to cross-check what their donors thought they did when they donated to the Clinton Foundation, and that’s when I got really irritated,” he said. “There are massive discrepancies between what some of the major donors say they gave to the Clinton Foundation to do, and what the Clinton Foundation said what they got from the donors and what they did with it."

zrinkill likes this.
  2. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Zero Hedge? Really? You're losing all credibility posting anything from those deeply conspiratorial, anti-establishment wackos who have an overly pessimistic view of the world.

Here's how CharityNavigator.org rates the Clinton Foundation:

Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

3. zrinkill

zrinkill Well-Known Member

1,098 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    Does this surprise anyone?

4. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    they'll be along shortly.

5. zrinkill

zrinkill Well-Known Member

1,098 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    If its either of those bigots, I will not see their posts anyway.

6. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    oh - i can see "ignored content" and then just guess what they're saying. so far from what i understand i've been pretty spot on.

a few times i'll just go "oh hell, i'll look" and yea - attack and insults. i get some shots in also so i suppose that's to be expected.

7. Inferno2ss

Inferno2ss Well-Known Member

297 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    Even if you forget all the pay for play and other scandals. What they did in Haiti alone should be enough to make people realize just how corrupt these 2 are.

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians, by Dinesh D'Souza, National Review

But lets say you still have your head stuck in Clintonville and can't figure out that these 2 are corrupt. If she is unable to run her Charity Foundation effectively, handle the defense of US citizens in Benghazi, manage classified materials, run a re-construction project in Haiti, etc.

What the heck makes any one think she is qualified to be President of the US?

She is either corrupt or one of the most inept, incompetent people to ever run for office.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  8. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

907 Messages
    839 Likes Received
    That is the sad part. The argument that she is not a corrupt, lying, you know what is that she is completely and utterly incompetent. There is no middle ground here and either one of those make her unelectable.

Inferno2ss and JoeKing like this.
  9. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    Exactly!
    Is Hillary Lying or Is She This Incompetent?

Inferno2ss and cml750 like this.