David Clarke should be our next President

Discussion in 'Pro-Conservative Discussions' started by JWooten15, Dec 13, 2017.

1. JWooten15

JWooten15 Active Member

33 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Tried to post a photo, but couldn't figure out how!
    I wish that Clarke, the former Sheriff of Milwaukee, WI would run for office.
    Would be a fun 4-8 years.

JoeKing likes this.
  2. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Here's a good pic of him with a shaved face.

[​IMG]

JWooten15 likes this.
  3. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    He is a Trump ally so I doubt he would run while Trump is the incumbent. But after Trump's second term, why not? The right has lots of good candidates to choose from.

JWooten15 likes this.
  4. zrinkill

zrinkill Well-Known Member

1,087 Messages
    779 Likes Received
    Have no clue about any of his positions besides immigration.

5. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

303 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    I haven't gotten to see enough of the guy but I have enjoyed listening to him the very few times I have.

I'm sure if I listened to him enough there would be a lot of things he believes, or policies he has/likes, that I simply would not be a fan of but that's the way it is for me with every politician.

JWooten15 likes this.
  6. Yosemite Sam

Yosemite Sam Well-Known Member

363 Messages
    151 Likes Received
    He is one strange fellow.

Nova and JWooten15 like this.
  7. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

303 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    We're all strange fellows to someone Sam. :)

cml750, JoeKing and iceberg like this.
  8. Yosemite Sam

Yosemite Sam Well-Known Member

363 Messages
    151 Likes Received
    I agree, but that guy lives in a different world. You know, most people have at least one foot in our universe. Guys like him, Trump, Ted Cruz, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise and a whole host of other just flat out weird people do not have any grasp on the real world. They live in their own world, everything and everyone else is just a TV screen they are looking at.

Dean likes this.
  9. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

303 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    Fair enough my good man.

Yes some people like that do seem to be way out there in some of their thinking.

10. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    That's a hell of a thing to be saying in a supposed "safe zone" for conservatives. When you lump President Trump and Senator Ted Cruz with wackos like Johnny Depp and Tom Cruise... them's fighting words. :mad: I hope the mods are making notes of this and flagging folks accordingly. That was an obvious "start something" statement.

11. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

303 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    lol. Come on. They're all weird in their own ways. They're not weird in the same exact ways. :)

12. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Oh so now you want to fight too. Trump and Cruz are my guys and I will defend them. :mad:

cml750 and Robbie like this.
  13. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

303 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    lol. Slow down my good man. I ain't trying to fight with you about it. I'm just saying they too are weird like anyone else. Even myself and you. There is nothing that needs defending here.

14. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Dude? Why can't you just call my bluff so we can get back to the fussing and discussing. I'm so content with Trump in the White House there is almost nothing to discuss here worth fighting over.

cml750 and Dean like this.
  15. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

303 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    Give it time man. You can definitely tell there will be plenty of fighting on these forums going forward. Hopefully not between us but we'll see how it all shakes out.

JoeKing likes this.
  16. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    We may disagree sometimes as I do with many folks everywhere, I'm just a curmudgeon like that but a real fight with passion and anger... I could be wrong but I don't see it. #MAGA

cml750 and Dean like this.
  17. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

759 Messages
    749 Likes Received
    Herman Cain :cool:

That ship has sailed though.......

I often agree with Allen Wests' opinions also just not sure he would get many votes......kind of a has been too :(

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    JoeKing likes this.
  18. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    I remember hoping Allen West would run for POTUS back in 2012. That ship has sailed too. :(

cml750 and tabascocat like this.
  19. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    'Fox & Friends' Pounces On David Clarke For Mocking John Lewis: 'Who?'

There was one comment that was posted at the bottom of the story, I agree with and is worth repeating....
    "I strongly object to the tone and just plain nastiness displayed by EBONI K WILLIAMS in her ‘discussion’ with Sheriff Clark. It’s not what I want to hear in the morning. From now on if she is guesting I will go to another network. She is not an asset to Fox"

20. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received