Donald Trump's Plan Was Pure Genius

Discussion in 'Pro-Conservative Discussions' started by plasticman, Aug 23, 2016.

1. plasticman

plasticman New Member

3 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Donald Trump is not a republican.

However, his chances of winning the election as an indepedant was practically zero.

He would have to run again two politically entenched candidates fully backed by their parties with the financial and political support.

All that he could ever hope to do an an independent was rob incremental portions of votes from both sides, enough perhaps to effect the outcome, but not enough to win.

So he hijacked one of the parties.

Not only did he cut his number of opponents in half but the party is required to support him although many of its members refuse to.

This was to be expected. When faced with the choice of joining the supposed enemy or helping to allow America a glimpse of life without the professional politician, they chose their own self interest. In doing so, they are revealing a hidden reality.

There is no real difference between the two political parties. Their supposed differences do not pertain to real issues, only those that should not be issues because the federal goverment has no constitutional authority to legislate them.

They are absolutely united in their agenda of annual raises, using bribery through campaign funding, destroying the Constitution, and making sure no other political group has the means of opposing them.

The real issues have always been freedom, liberty, and enforcing the Constitution. The real issues include exterior influences on government decisions and the erosion of the People's power to protect themselves against government intrusion into their lives and the fruits of their labors.

Politicians from both parties are terrified of what Donald Trump represents and that is a distrust, lack ofconfidence and negative perception earned by the actions of professional politicians. The negative perception is based mostly on the politians indifference to government incompetence, wasteful spending, and an obvious disconnect from the realities of life in America today for average Americans.

This situation is made worse by a media that has failed the American people in its primary responsibility, getting the truth to the American people. Sadly, news has become a business managed as a comodity and taylored to maximize profit and communicate an agenda. Twenty Four Hour news outlets spend 5 minutes a day actually reporting news and the other 23 hours and 55 minutes telling us how we are supposed to feel about it.

In this binary political environment, you are placed into one of two groups, With Us or Not With Us, and only two political political opinions exist, CNN and FOX. They both have the same political ideology which is that the other guys are lying to you and want to destroy your life.

Now we are given the opportunity to elect someone that wants to do more then please the polls. He actually wants to do some real work. DONALD Trump will not stand for waste, a critical trait in self made millionaires. He will eliminate redundancy. He will base diplomatic policy on merit and not political opportunity.

The politicians from both parties and sensationlist media can not allow Trump to communicate his message so they camoflage the issues and attack attributes of his character, the main one being that he refuses to Olay the game of semantics

JoeyBoy718, iceberg and tabascocat like this.
  2. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    He's not a self made millionaire. He inherited.

3. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

846 Messages
    850 Likes Received
    He inherited a good start but a mill isn't much compared to where he is now. I guarantee you that 99% of people who inherits that much is dead broke soon after.

YoMick and Nelson like this.
  4. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    He won't release his financial records so who knows what he is really worth.

5. Jokerman

Jokerman Well-Known Member

267 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    Heard an interesting theory this morning....Trump + Breitbart + Ailes = Subscription based political TV channel once he loses.

6. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    given this election is one for the history books, we're way too soon to be planning what will happen after either loses. any other year and any other election yea, we're close to game over. but in any year or any other election we didn't have these 2 working overdrive to lose this thing.

7. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    The polls currently show he has no chance of winning. Those will only get worse for him with his almost daily gaffes. There's just not enough old white guys around.

8. Jokerman

267 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    Sad, but true.

9. plasticman

plasticman New Member

3 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    They are only gaffes if you buy into the media's oversensitivity to comments that have not been coached or rehearsed a million times.

I dont want a serious candidate spending time worrying about what not to say. At least Trump is real. Im tired of the most important issue being something he said and taken out of context. We are all just too used to politicians not answering questions and just saying what they think we want to hear.

I want Trump to turn Washington upside down.we dont need politicians, lawyers, and social engineers running thia country, we need people capable of creating opportunity, not cripling beaurocracy.

10. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    The Donald, "I know more about ISIS than the Generals, I promise you". He will destroy America.

11. Jokerman

267 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    Do you believe art reflects life? Or life reflects art?

I think the majority of Americans are smarter than you think.

12. Jokerman

267 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    Is it pure genius to campaign in Texas while his numbers keep slipping in swing states?

edit: ...and Austin, TX for that matter. The one liberal bastion in the entire state.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  13. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    maybe.

but that would make it then difficult to explain how we got these (2) candidates - from the majority of america.

14. Jokerman

267 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    Two democrats? Why is that hard to explain? As I said, the majority of Americans are smarter than you think. :D

iceberg likes this.
  15. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    heh - point for funny. :)

but i stand by - we get these (2) hellbent on losing and even more hellbent on just slamming people, not issues.

we ain't that smart or we'd not be here today.

16. YoMick

YoMick Well-Known Member

387 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    Lol... Here's the thing.... Give 100 people $1 million dollars. You'd be lucky if one person turned it into BILLIONS.

LOL
    LOL

17. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
  18. YoMick

YoMick Well-Known Member

387 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    Yup. I don't get all the hate for successful people.

People go on a tirade of how they didn't really "make it".... "Earn it"...

Actually I should have said "you'd be lucky if you gave 1million people 1 million dollars and o e turned it into billions"

Extra credit post: Obama telling millionaires/billionaires that THEY didn't make that money....

JoeKing likes this.
  19. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    We really don't know how successful he is since he's afraid to release his tax returns.

20. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    people either know how to handle money or they don't. it's a talent as anything else is. if this is their talent its no different, to me, than being an athlete, musician, actor or the like. i don't hate successful people, i try to understand how they do it and incorporate it into my own life and actions and try to get my own measure of success.

how far i go in life is and always should be up to me. my situations may change and my challenges will be different than the next person, but that's life.

people seem to want handicaps in life like golf and it just doesn't work that way.

MSW and YoMick like this.