Hillary thought "C" was for alphabetical order?

Discussion in 'Pro-Conservative Discussions' started by YoMick, Sep 8, 2016.

1. YoMick

YoMick Well-Known Member

387 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    Now, she is calling voters, "Stupid".

Holy moly!

JoeyBoy718 likes this.
  2. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Julian Assange has said he has in his possession classified emails that originated from Hillary that included the "(C)" annotation before paragraphs to indicate they were confidential in nature. So it would seem she was lying to the FBI to CYA.
    I can't wait for the release of these documents.

iceberg likes this.
  3. YoMick

YoMick Well-Known Member

387 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    Unless he has it spelled out "Confidential" or "Classified" ....it won't matter

4. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    The spelled out classification indicator portion required on any classified document is the header or "classification line". The documents that the FBI have talked about suggested that those headers or the "classification line" had been stripped by her staff under her direction. It doesn't change the fact that the "(C)" indicator remained before applicable paragraphs and the documents were in fact confidential and she knew about it because she is the one that put the "(C)" there.

5. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

832 Messages
    757 Likes Received
    The funny part is that the argument that she is not just flat out lying is that she is incompetent!!!!:D She is either a dirty lying you know what or utterly incompetent. There is no in between. She loses either way.

JoeKing likes this.
  6. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    She really was a skilled attorney so I doubt she is incompetent. Dem voters seem to not mind voting for a liar so we'll just have to wait and see how bad this hurts her.

JoeyBoy718 and cml750 like this.
  7. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    They don't mark classified or confidential documents wit a C. They are marked Top Secret, Secret or Confidential. You guys are really gullible. Or just lazy.

8. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    We aren't talking about the classification line, genius. Try to keep up. We are talking about the portion marking. If you need a refresher, read up. http://www.archives.gov/isoo/training/marking-booklet.pdf

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  9. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Well that's what I'm talking about smarty pants.

10. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Do you even know what a "portion marking" is, genius? Read above.

11. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Enough with the childish snarky remarks. This is from your link.

Markings other than “Top Secret,” “Secret,” and “Confidential” shall not be used to identify classified national security information.

A little tiny c as a footnote does not. That's why the FBI said she did nothing illegal.

12. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,270 Messages
    1,846 Likes Received
    dude - you are like the king of snark. how can you not expect back what you "give"?

and (C) is a confidential mark also. hillary has even used it so she knows full well what she's doing so just be prepared to say "i don't care she's a liar, that's how we roll" and let's get that out in the open.

13. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Marking Classified National Security Information

This is my link. Now school me big man.

I will refer you to Section 1 Step 1

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  14. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Why not just cut and paste it because I'm not seeing what you're talking about. All I see that's pertinent is this:

Markings other than “Top Secret,” “Secret,” and “Confidential” shall not be used to identify classified national security information.

FuzzyLumpkins likes this.
  15. YoMick

YoMick Well-Known Member

387 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    Now I know my "A-B-C's"...

Clearly some want to see this for what it is... And some don't.
    Pretty simple.

16. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    If it's that simple then why the other 50 pages? You read a page in and stopped. Is your attention span not greater than that?

17. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

417 Messages
    386 Likes Received
    It really is embarrassing that people are still trying to defend this nonsense and purposefully going out of their way to remain ignorant or act stupid.

JoeyBoy718 and JoeKing like this.
  18. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,270 Messages
    1,846 Likes Received
    when you have to define "what is 'sex'" again where right back where the clintons want us. wordsmithing and thinking they'll get away with it cause they're so clever.

annoying. on every definition of the word.

JoeyBoy718 likes this.
  19. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

303 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    lol.

Typical of Clinton and typical of her supporters.

She's a liar and now apparently an incompetent liar.

But her fans, and supporters, will go to their graves trying to pretend that it's possible she didn't know that "(C)" is confidential classification.

LMFAO!

Clinton is a complete and utter moron and quite frankly so is anyone who is actually standing up for her, fighting for her, or voting for her.

She's making it crystal clear to her voters that she believes you're too stupid to know she's a liar, and to figure out she's shady, and all her supporters are doing is proving her 100% right.

Kevinicus likes this.
  20. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    I guess this from your link us just a misprint.