Hillary's "deplorable" Label On Trump Supporters Should Be Worn Like A Badge Of Honor

Discussion in 'Pro-Conservative Discussions' started by JoeKing, Sep 13, 2016.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    Join us...
    [​IMG]
    ..on to Victory!

2. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
  3. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
  4. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
  5. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    ...is indeed deplorable but he does not equate to "half of Trump supporters" that Hillary attempted to put in the same basket. I understand the candidates attacking each other but attack voters is messed up and liberals do it ad nauseam. The left is way too comfortable with this eliminationist rhetoric..."Coal people", "Basket of deplorables", "Not American", "Bitter Clingers", "Cleanse Trump Supporters", On and on.

6. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Many of them are deplorable.

The American National Election Studies, the long-running, extensive poll of American voters, asked voters in 2012 a basic test of prejudice: to rank black and white people on a scale from hardworking to lazy and from intelligent to unintelligent. The researchers found that 62 percent of white people gave black people a lower score in at least one of the attributes. This was a jump in prejudicial attitudes from 2008, when 45 percent of white people expressed negative stereotypes.

"To just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the 'basket of deplorables,'" Hillary Clinton said at a New York fundraiser on Sept. 9. "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that, and he has lifted them up." (Video: The Washington Post / Photo: AP)
    This question is a good indicator of how one votes: Republican Mitt Romney won 61 percent of those who expressed negative stereotypes. And, when the question was asked during the 2008 primaries, those with negative racial stereotypes consistently favored Republican candidates — any of them — over any Democratic candidate in hypothetical matchups.

7. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    Your worship at the alter of Clinton is deplorable. Keep attacking Trump supports like this, you'll get bounced right out of this pro-conservative space.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  8. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    how about americans? we wonder where the divide comes from but then you have someone running for president who is diving us up.

wild, isn't it?

9. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    He isn't dividing us up. That's just what Fox News is brain washing you to believe.

10. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    your comprehension needs to go back to the shop, man.

"someone running for president" - must not be a president. who are *you* referring to?

and by saying basket of deplorables and then divide people out by how *YOU* see them, how is that *not* dividing things out?

then:
    The American National Election Studies, the long-running, extensive poll of American voters, asked voters in 2012 a basic test of prejudice: to rank black and white people on a scale from hardworking to lazy and from intelligent to unintelligent. The researchers found that 62 percent of white people gave black people a lower score in at least one of the attributes. This was a jump in prejudicial attitudes from 2008, when 45 percent of white people expressed negative stereotypes.

how about the rest of this study? how did blacks rate whites?

and when *we* don't talk fox news - why do you? is that your "get out of debate" free card when you have no answer?

11. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    We were to Obama not Hillary. Fox News is always relevant when it comes to Republican beliefs.

12. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    this is a thread about hillary and her basket of deplorables comment. see thread title.
    and when i say YOU put the words in other peoples mouths - realize you are doing that right here, right now - in 1) calling fox out and then 2) saying it applies to all you disagree with.

so it's relevant to you - not republicans. got it.

and you totally are NOT answering my other questions like -

how did the blacks rate the whites?
    hillary "coming under sniper fire" in bosnia - the thread where you say she never lies.

just fess up - you're 100% troll in here for no other reason than to stir things up.

JoeKing likes this.
  13. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    I don't answer to people who resort to name calling.

14. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    or when you simply can't reply cause you got nothing.

and how come you can call people all kindsa names in this basket of deplorables and it's ok?

the name stays.

15. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    Define "alt right" and then tell me how that amounts to what HRC described as "half" of all Trump supporters. Surely you must see she was talking about a bigger crowd than just the "alt right".

16. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    It must me nice to think you can use terms(alt right) to define the other side without being nailed down to what they mean. Islamophobia is a term used to shut down criticism of inhumane aspects of Islamic belief and practice, a useful weapon in the hands of the liberal thought police. If so-called "Islamophobia" is part of the "alt right" then that basket of deplorables is much greater than half of Trump supporters. I most certainly object to the inhumane aspects of Islamic belief and practice. Try as you may, you will not shut me down or shame me by calling me an "Islamophobe". I noticed Hillary's inclusion of Islamophobes in her basket of deplorables.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  17. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    the hillary camp has done their best to spin it…

JoeKing likes this.
  18. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    Yes, I'm aware that the liberal thought police are all over the internet. Just because you found a link on the internet that says what it is doesn't mean it isn't a made up word designed to shut down criticism of the inhumane aspects of the Islamic belief and it's practices. Pushing it on this Pro-Conservative forum is unwelcomed.

19. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

20. iceberg

3,411 Messages
    1,993 Likes Received
    bingo.

the liberal crowd (authoritarians?) are hell bent on putting labels on everything and everyone and then judging labels in their massive "group think" exercise then tell others THEY are the ones doing that. it's a way of shaming people to their way of thinking and reducing the resistance to what they want. making you the auto-bad-buy.

like being white these days makes you the auto-bad-guy.

JoeKing likes this.