Hunter Biden Email October Surprise

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by JoeKing, Oct 14, 2020.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
  2. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,443 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    More evidence of corruption where no one will face justice.......:rolleyes:

JoeKing likes this.
  3. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received

cml750 and Robbie like this.
  4. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,468 Messages
    1,493 Likes Received
    The lefties have already convinced themselves this is fake news and part of a "Russian" interference campaign. Apparently anonymous sources in US Intelligence have said this as reported by the NY Times and they completely believe it based on what I see on the other political forum I frequent inhabited by mostly radical bat**** crazy leftist. I guess it does not phase them at all that any and all anti-Trump anonymous sources are batting absolutely ZERO.

JoeKing likes this.
  5. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    They won't be able to deny this story forever. These emails are being authenticated by the other entities on the "To" list. And the computer store owner that turned the laptop over to the FB is confirming what he found on the laptop plus has confirmed a Biden lawyer has since requested the return of the laptop. Why would a Biden representative request the return of the laptop if they did not think they had rightful ownership? Of course, the store owner did the proper thing by turning the laptop over to the FBI when the laptop was considered abandoned after the proper amount of time.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020 at 8:08 PM
    cml750 likes this.
  6. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
  7. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,468 Messages
    1,493 Likes Received
    The first thing Trump should do after he wins reelection is fire Christopher Wray (head of the FBI). He has obstructed the Russian collusion hoax investigation by slow walking documents and apparently has had this information from the Hunter Biden laptop for a long time and has done nothing about it. He needs to go. Trump needs to appoint someone who will clean up the FBI and release everything. The public has the right to know every bit of dirty laundry from the FBI and I am quite sure it goes WAY beyond what we already know. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. He needs to do the same thing with the CIA. Put people in charge who will help drain the swamp.

JoeKing and tabascocat like this.
  8. tabascocat

1,443 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    I would follow that with getting rid of Barr and clean out the DOJ. There is too much evidence out there to have zero indictments. They are all part of the swamp! Barr may sound tough but he has done nothing. Everyone in D.C. is banking on Trump losing so they don’t have to face justice and that includes everyone not named Trump.

cml750 likes this.
  9. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    If I were Trump, before outright firing Barr, I'd nominate Pam Bondi as deputy AG and get her through the confirmation process and then have Barr catch her up on where the investigation is at the moment. That way when I do fire Barr, the investigation doesn't have to start all over. The two and a half years Barr has been on the job need not be wasted time by getting Bondi in there early before Barr is fired.

tabascocat likes this.
  10. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    COVER-UP! ABC/CBS/NBC Bury Hunter Biden Scandals (14 Minutes in 51 Hours)

This story is not going away despite the left stream media and big tech doing their best to ignore it. Hunters signature is on the computer store receipt, Hunter's emails are being confirmed by other sources on the email chain, loose lips will sink Biden's ship.

When DJT gets his uninterrupted 2 minutes in the next debate(Thursday) needs to have a prepared statement that lays all this out with undeniable facts. The Dems in congress are trying to blame Russia again but there's no evidence whatsoever to indicate that.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020 at 6:27 AM
  11. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
  12. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
  13. tabascocat

1,443 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
  14. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

517 Messages
    350 Likes Received
    The election is in 13 days, most people have already voted, and there’s nothing that could happen that would convince anybody on either side to change their mind. I don’t understand why people care anymore. Trump has been in office for 4 years and nobody has gone to jail. Sure, if Biden wins, this story gets swept under the rug immediately. But if Trump wins, it’ll just be another 4 years of “tick tock” and nothing will happen.

15. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    So cynical. Given 4 more years, Trump isn't going to make sure people go to jail? Even if Biden wins, the Dems will wake up and use this crime story to get rid of the "Big Man". I think Biden is screwed no matter who wins the election.

Say hello to President Harris.

16. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    Joe Biden is a crook and the American people need to know about it before election day! In the next debate, this is the lead story. Not the economy, not coronavirus, not climate change. The moderator is going to try to stay away from the lead story but Trump needs to go right back to it and hammer it home some more. Joe is a crook. The evidence is undeniable. Do you need to see Joe put in cuffs on the debate stage before you get it?

17. tabascocat

1,443 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    This info would have been relevant during the fake impeachment in which Wray was hiding this info well before said impeachment. I would fire him tonight.......

JoeKing likes this.
  18. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    The Dems impeached Trump over something that we now know he was right about. Wray just let it happen while he had possession of the evidence that would prove Trump right.

tabascocat likes this.
  19. tabascocat

1,443 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    Yup, I would can him tonight and fire Barr tomorrow.......he had to know as well.

JoeKing likes this.