Immigration Policy

Discussion in 'Pro-Conservative Discussions' started by JWooten15, Dec 13, 2017.

1. JWooten15

JWooten15 Active Member

33 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    What is it going to take for the government to finally enact change in immigration standards???

I just don't understand why the left considers it unjust or unfair to implement stricter policies
    such as a detailed background check or more formal registration requirements

Illegal immigration is rampant in this country, and some on the left believe we should just welcome
    EVERYBODY in, with open arms. I don't understand it.

2. zrinkill

zrinkill Well-Known Member

1,087 Messages
    779 Likes Received
    Because illegals support and vote for Libs

Its also why they dont want to ID at voting stations.

Hognutz, Robbie and JWooten15 like this.
  3. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    The left believes open boarders gives them a bigger voting base. They aren't wrong.

Robbie and JWooten15 like this.
  4. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,270 Messages
    1,846 Likes Received
    except now the trick is to "prove it".

sigh.

Robbie likes this.
  5. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Identity theft and tax evasion are not so hard to prove in and of themselves as crimes. It just requires a willingness to do it by all parties involved. If you can prove these things then you can prove voter fraud.

How to prove rampant voter fraud in U.S.

6. iceberg

3,270 Messages
    1,846 Likes Received
    what i don't get is when you say we need a voter ID card people say you're taking rights away from people who can't abide by the rule.

yet, they have no problem forcing hell and high water to get a gun - OF WHICH the constitution says nothing about the process in which to get one. that came later. so let's put a process around voting and lets see what happens.

i still don't understand how it stops legal voters from voting to simply have a verified ID.

Robbie, JWooten15 and JoeKing like this.
  7. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    It's a political narrative that they just go to thinking it makes them sound smart but it has the opposite effect. They don't care about your "inalienable rights" but they will insist you respect theirs.

JWooten15 likes this.
  8. iceberg

3,270 Messages
    1,846 Likes Received
    it's a double triple quadruple standard. nothing more. they want what they want and don't care if it's hypocritical on things they don't want.

very "id" like in a 2 year old way.

JoeKing likes this.
  9. okwian

okwian Active Member

32 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Enlarge voter base. They don't care about consequences except enhancing their power.