Serious Question: Why Are Liberals Cry Babies?

Discussion in 'Pro-Conservative Discussions' started by JoeyBoy718, Sep 17, 2016.

1. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

486 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    This isn't about policies or which party is the best. It's simply asking, why are liberals far more likely to throw a tantrum when they don't get their way than non-liberals? I don't think this is very arguable but you can try if you'd like. And it's not hard to google something like "SJWs being triggered" if you don't know what I'm talking about. One example would be the recent Brexit results. The internet went crazy after the results with a huge number of liberals posting pretty immature stuff like "old racist white people are ruining the country." Now, if the results were different, do you honestly think non-liberals would've blown up the internet? Another recent example is a lot of people getting upset and venting online over Jimmy Fallon "humanizing" Donald Trump on the Tonight Show. I didn't see that kind of outrage over Jimmy Kimmel treating Clinton like a human a few weeks ago. The only "outrage" was conspiracy theories that the pickle jar was pre-opened. But nobody was saying "How dare you have her on your show!?!?" And I'm really curious to see what will happen if Trump actually wins. I can imagine what'll happen if Hillary wins. Conservatives will say "Oh well, that sucks" and go about their normal lives. Not liberals. We haven't seen that kind of mass outrage yet. So, in all seriousness, why are things this way? Why can't the two sides just disagree and go about their business if things don't fall their way? Why does one side have a completely different reaction to not getting their way?

2. Inferno2ss

Inferno2ss Well-Known Member

297 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    I think it is because they believe they have the moral high ground and a lot of their stances are based on emotions as opposed to the Constitution etc.

Nelson, Kevinicus, cml750 and 2 others like this.
  3. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

907 Messages
    839 Likes Received
    Well said!!!

4. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    It's no secret... liberals make their decisions based on feeling and emotions rather than objective examination of facts

JWooten15, Kevinicus and cml750 like this.
  5. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

499 Messages
    444 Likes Received
    Yup, I got in an argument on Facebook yesterday because I corrected someone on inaccurate statements they made about that police shooting in Tulsa. I in no way expressed an opinion on what happened and whether or not it was justified, and I was swarmed by at least 3 people who called me a racist dick and that I needed to check my privilege and acted like I was deplorable for expressing a thought that didn't jive with whatever view they had on my black friend's post. They even apologized to him that he had to deal with that kind of thing. Their behavior was the epitome of what is wrong in this country (and world).

JWooten15, Inferno2ss, Nelson and 2 others like this.
  6. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

907 Messages
    839 Likes Received
    I do not do Facebook or any other social media other than LinkedIn but I must admit what you say happened is ridiculous. It just shows how uniformed liberal bias is overtaking this country. Common sense and truth are still on the right(correct) side.

JWooten15 and JoeKing like this.
  7. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    You mean like shutting down the government if you don't get what you want?

Heelsboy and amberbeer like this.
  8. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    Which is exactly what Obama did.

JWooten15 likes this.
  9. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    BS. GOP did not get ACA repealed so they shut down the government twice and almost a third. It was childish at best.

Dean likes this.
  10. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    Senators don't have that power, only the president can do that.

cml750 likes this.
  11. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

907 Messages
    839 Likes Received
    You do realize there are 535 people in Congress and only one President? If the majority of the 535 go against the one, you blame the majority of the 535 for shutting down the government? Also, don't sit there and pretend you would not support it if the situation were reversed.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    Nelson and JoeKing like this.
  12. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    They have the power to defund the government which is what they did. Your ignorance into current events is as stark as your wishcasting.

13. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    There are only 2 parties and only one of them had the majority. Your point is well taken though that would be hundreds of people doing it as opposed to one.

And I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I hate Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Feinstein, Wasserman, etc for it to finally sink in. I reject the US left; I despise the right. I get that doesn't fit your box thinking but it is there just the same.

14. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    Defunding would imply they took away money from something that was already funded. You talk about government shutdowns like they are a bad thing... they aren't. The government shutdown at some point during 6 of Reagan's 8 years in office. The fact that a "government shutdown" simply requires that "non-essential" personnel be furloughed (historically, they've even received back pay for time missed) makes the Chicken Little cries that the "Sky Is Falling" just so much more sensationalism. In fact, the very fact that government agencies and organizations have non-essential personnel present in the first place could be viewed as a testament to our bloated, overfunded (with borrowed money), unsustainable government, which is badly in need of trimming and streamlining.

Alex_P_Keaton and Kevinicus like this.
  15. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Your moving the goalposts. You were wrong in blaming the POTUS.

Shutdown took $24 billion bite out of economy

Your semantic games are cute though.

16. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
  17. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    I get that you only listen to your echo chamber sources. At the same time it is from an S&P source. Only thing I don't believe in this convo is you.

18. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    Shut the bitch down every chance you get... we love it. Thank you President Obama.

19. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    This is pretty dim. if you want to be obtuse to how government works then have fun with that. There was no executive order. The Freedom caucus would not vote for anything that did not defund Obamacare after repeatedly losing bids to repeal it.. They never put anything on the POTUS desk.

20. JoeKing

3,347 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    The "Big Government" cost too much to operate daily. Shut it down from time to time to give us folks paying the bill a break. You must not pay taxes.