The Boys Are Back!!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussions' started by JoeKing, Oct 31, 2016.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    cml750 likes this.
  2. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Dak had a statistical bad game but I think that hitting the rookie wall like that and fighting through it is a good thing. This is how the young man will get better, studying the film on this game will only increase this kid's understanding of the game. When it really counted in OT, he was clutch. Next stop... 7-1 in Cleveland!

3. Passepartout

Passepartout Member

17 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Think that Dak needs to stay under center for the rest of the year!

4. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Losing to the Giants yet again feels like the magic in this season has disappeared. I hope this is an over reaction on my part but it doesn't feel good.

Thank god the Trump win is real and they can't take that away from us too. Or can they? Obama has ordered the CIA to investigate Russian hacking in the election... to what ends?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  5. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

759 Messages
    749 Likes Received
    Dak vs Romo is eerily similar to Left vs Right, there is no logical or rational discussions to be had with the other side :(

6. JoeKing

3,132 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Dak vs Romo is easy, IMO. What QB has never needed a backup? Eventually Romo will be called upon to take the field and then the controversy will be over. Folks think they are going to get the Romo of the past that was a winner but that's not Romo anymore. He no longer gets enough snaps at practice to keep his skills sharp and he is no longer physically able to allude a pass rush. The nostalgia that folks feel about Romo will disappear once they see he is no longer that guy. I just hope it happens before the playoffs. We don't need to be counting on him to win a playoff game because that won't happen.

7. Hognutz

Hognutz Well-Known Member

155 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    What a difference a year makes, sigh.