The Left Is Starting To Feel It...

Discussion in 'Pro-Conservative Discussions' started by John Galt, Sep 18, 2016.

1. John Galt

John Galt Well-Known Member

113 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    They know the jig is just about UP. That is why they are starting to go silent, get a lot quieter here and on other boards. TOO FUNNY! They know that Hillary has out spent Trump as much as 7 to 1 and he is STILL winning. He is sitting on a boat load of cash. Soon he will bomb the airwaves with his ads too.

We can also look forward to a massive Wiki Leaks dump , probably early October, or maybe even before the first debate so Trump can beat her over the head with it....:D

And just think,....He will have two full years of a Republican controlled house as well.

[​IMG]

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  2. YoMick

YoMick Well-Known Member

387 Messages
    152 Likes Received

I don't trust the American people.
    I still think the nationwide consensus is.... "we owe her", "we want first woman president", "anyone but trump".

3. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,060 Messages
    1,654 Likes Received
    i think the "vocal" consensus is - but the people likely going to trump don't run around screaming all the time about having to have things their way.

hard to say at this point.

JoeyBoy718, cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  4. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

2,878 Messages
    1,150 Likes Received
    The silent majority that don't talk to the media or pollsters will show up to vote this election. Trump has a bigger lead than anyone is saying.

Hognutz and cml750 like this.
  5. zrinkill

zrinkill Well-Known Member

1,066 Messages
    747 Likes Received
    South Park is the only ones telling the truth.

iceberg and cml750 like this.
  6. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

451 Messages
    301 Likes Received
    What do you mean? Haven't watched it in a while. Any episodes you recommend?

7. amberbeer

amberbeer Banned

850 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    We'll see in Nov.

8. YoMick

YoMick Well-Known Member

387 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    That's it!?!??

No slanted polls or stats or daily Trump quote to blow up? Lol

9. zrinkill

zrinkill Well-Known Member

1,066 Messages
    747 Likes Received
    The first and only one this season.

JoeyBoy718 likes this.
  10. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

387 Messages
    363 Likes Received
    That gif is very accurate when I think of the idea of Hillary losing, but then it's completely negated when I think of Trump in the white house.

JoeKing likes this.
  11. JoeKing

2,878 Messages
    1,150 Likes Received
    I feel much the same way. For us there is no true "winning" in this election.

12. YoMick

YoMick Well-Known Member

387 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    There isn't.

But... again... I choose fixing one thing, any thing.... and law and order.

Law and order - defined in 2016 as racism, bigotry, etc.

13. mattjames2010

mattjames2010 Well-Known Member

193 Messages
    139 Likes Received
    Hillary is going to win, but I'll criticize her until the day she out of the White House. You can't recover from what Trump is dealing with, the lack of black and latino votes. It's just not going to happen. The media won with the buzzword nonsense, people latch onto the "racist" accusations easily.

But Hillary is going to go down as one of the most despised presidents entering office and it will be the same when she leaves.

14. JoeyBoy718

451 Messages
    301 Likes Received
    Yeah, the media really succeeded in painting Trump as the next Hitler.

15. iceberg

iceberg Well-Known Member

3,060 Messages
    1,654 Likes Received
    given how the media has actually said they don't care about how it looks they're going after trump - it makes me question each and every slam they give him. how can you take a media seriously when they've already admitted to making crap up?

16. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins Well-Known Member

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    He's done a lot of that himself from even before when he was running for office.

17. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Now you have this type of 'reasoning' where the media all think with the same brain and a whole lot of guilt by association. Then of course you have Trump himself who has said that he doesn't care how it looks because he could shoot someone and get ratings yet you eat his tripe up.

You seem to just fumble around without a shred of logical consistency.

18. JoeKing

2,878 Messages
    1,150 Likes Received
    Umm no, I don't recall Hitler being a billionaire mogul reality superstar.

19. FuzzyLumpkins

3,038 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    False equivalence. I was talking about his discriminatory hiring and housing practices where he was prosecuted, lost, and disregarded the judge's orders. I was talking about his authoritarian bent.

20. JoeyBoy718

451 Messages
    301 Likes Received
    I don't disagree that he puts his foot in his mouth a lot. Even most of his "good ideas" have to be re-articulated by his fan base since he doesn't do enough of a good job articulating it himself. All that being said, there's an obvious bias going on in both the mainstream media and social media. In a week where a bunch of potential dirt comes out on Hillary, the media resorts to rehashing the birther controversy and "creating" a story with the whole assassination thing. It was like they had nothing to talk about when it obviously wasn't the case. Then you go on social media and anything hurting Hillary and helping Trump is getting "censored." I was big on the Politics subreddit throughout the primaries when I was following Bernie. It was very unbiased at the time and my go to source for news on all candidates. The past few months it's been obviously infiltrated by Hillary cronies. A surge of stories that could potentially damage Hillary get posted and within minutes they're deleted and archived. Meanwhile, 95% of the front page is anti-Trump stuff, with a lot of the same stories showing up multiple times. It's obvious that something's up. I don't care where you go for your news sources. Most news sources are biased and people go to them knowing that. But it's not right when you go to a medium that's supposed to be unbiased, that's supposed to show you various news stories from various sources, and it's been infiltrated and pushing a certain agenda. That's what turned me off on Clinton when I was supporting Bernie, and that's what turned me onto Trump.