The Senate Runoff Elections in Georgia.

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by JoeKing, Nov 27, 2020.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    Robbie likes this.
  2. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,674 Messages
    1,873 Likes Received
    It is imperative and it’s not. Lets be honest here, if Biden is installed(not duly elected), then it really doesn’t matter anymore. We can maybe stave them off here but not for long since the cheating will only get worse due to no repercussions. These scum will never have a free and fair election if people are not imprisoned soon.

If Trump wins, then yes.......this state election is critical. If they get away with the cheating now and Biden wins, you can bet your life that they will steal these senators too. Someone needs to start indicting and sentencing now to put a stop to this.

We are on the cusp of a banana republic now, let them put Biden in and this country is over.

cml750 and Robbie like this.
  3. JoeKing

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    I think Kelly Loeffler won that debate, hands down.

4. JoeKing

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    Both races lost in Georgia. Now the left's agenda can be implemented unimpeded. It's going to be a rough ride for the next 2 years. I hope all you patriots are strapped in for the ride. We have work to do to make things right.

5. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,684 Messages
    1,725 Likes Received
    It will be a LOT longer than two years. They have all the power and can manipulate elections at will. Our only power will be in the judiciary until Clarence Thomas has to step down or maybe sooner if they pack the courts.

Robbie likes this.
  6. JoeKing

5,195 Messages
    2,893 Likes Received
    What you say may be true but I'm not ready to concede the mid-term elections in 2022.

cml750 likes this.
  7. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,684 Messages
    1,725 Likes Received
    Oh I will vote I just do not think it will make a big difference overall. Texas still holds mostly legal elections but they control the voting in enough states now to ensure they keep power.

JoeKing likes this.