Tuesday Pennsylvania Special Election

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by Robbie, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

75 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    What are everyone’s thoughts on Tuesday’s Pennsylvania special election?

I have been out of the loop of the news recently because of work. Who do you think will win and why? What are the polls showing? What do you think the reprecussions will be?

I’d appreciate everyone’s incites and opinions.

JoeKing likes this.
  2. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

3,184 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
    Trump went all out at the rally for Saccone. He made it clear Saccone is a Trump guy. The race was already close before the rally so with the POTUS weighing in, the win should go Saccone's way or it's a huge defeat for the Trump presidency.

cml750 and Robbie like this.
  3. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

769 Messages
    766 Likes Received
    My thoughts exactly and I am concerned......

cml750, JoeKing and Robbie like this.
  4. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

75 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    Thanks. The things that Trump has already accomplished in his short presidency have been nothing short of amazing and great for our county (tax cuts, constitutional judges, pipelines, Israel embassy, etc). If the people in Pennsylvania dont understand that and vote for the Democrat, present day Americans will have officially become the dumbest in our history and there will be very little hope for our future as a country.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.
  5. JoeKing

3,184 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
    I wrote a letter to myself the day Obama was elected because I didn't want to ever forget the disappointment I felt in the American people. Present day Americans are already the dumbest in our history, they just didn't have a good Democrat candidate to vote for in 2016. Rest assured, if Uncle Bidden runs in 2020, they will vote for him and there is little hope for our future as a country. Enjoy the Trump years while you can.

Robbie likes this.
  6. JoeKing

3,184 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
    If Trump can do transcendent things like broker peace in the Korean Penninsula and the Middle East then I believe his presidency can survive a special election in PA that might go the wrong way. The voice of the PA people must be heard and respected. Just remember... they are nothing but a bunch of Eagles and Steelers fans so what do they know?:D Trump did his best to get them to vote the right way. If they still want the Democrat then they are the ones that will be represented by that result. I will continue to cling to my gun and my bible so I can pray for the rest of the country and defend my corner of the world. Keep America Great!.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Robbie, tabascocat and cml750 like this.
  7. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

845 Messages
    770 Likes Received
    I think the economy will be roaring so high by the time 2020 comes along that Trump will win no matter who runs on the other side. That does not mean we need to be complacent. We all have to get out and do our part but I think Trump will win big. He already had some union support and with the masterful tariff ploy he will win over a lot more. People who had never voted before got out and voted fro Trump in 2016 and they will do it again. People like me who held their nose and voted for Trump as a vote against Hillary will now excitedly vote for him. Many the Republicans who couldn't stomach Trump in 2016 and voted for Gary Johnson will be coming back home and those that don't will still never vote for the Democrat. Trump has not lost anyone but he is quickly gaining a lot more support.

Robbie and JoeKing like this.
  8. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

1,005 Messages
    177 Likes Received
    So if they feel the Democratic candidate best represents their interests they are dumb?

9. Nova

Nova Well-Known Member

463 Messages
    231 Likes Received
    It's basically the inverse of the Hillary statement [paraphrasing] "people who voted for me are moving forward, people who voted for Trump are moving backward".

JoeKing likes this.
  10. JoeKing

3,184 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
  11. JoeKing

3,184 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
  12. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

75 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    Yes they are dumb, because the Democratic candidate doesn't best represent their interests.

Higher tax, big government, and anti-constitution candidates are not in their best interest.

cml750 likes this.
  13. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

1,005 Messages
    177 Likes Received
    :rolleyes:

14. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

75 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    That's the response I would give to if I couldn't argue the facts.

cml750 likes this.
  15. Nova

Nova Well-Known Member

463 Messages
    231 Likes Received
    I think he was kindly implying that you have a self-righteous, bizzaro view of American politics.

Miguel Sanchez and DanteEXT like this.
  16. JoeKing

3,184 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
  17. JoeKing

3,184 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
    This thing is close.

18. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

769 Messages
    766 Likes Received
    Not looking good :(

19. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

75 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    Its pulling closer. 8,000 votes are still outstanding, and the separation right now is only 900 votes.

20. Robbie

Robbie Well-Known Member

75 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    Depends on how the last 8,000 votes break and where they are coming from. If its from the rural areas there is a chance for the Republican.