Upcoming Election

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by tabascocat, Jun 24, 2020.

1. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,468 Messages
    1,493 Likes Received
    Between the Beaumont area and parts of Houston I have seen a total of three Biden signs. I have seen thousands of Trump signs. I also know 11 people personally who are HUGE Trump supporters that are scared to put signs in their yard fearing it will invite vandalism or make them a target in riots when Trump wins. I bet there are millions who feel this way across the country. Anyone supporting Biden has nothing to fear by placing a sign in their yard. There is absolutely ZERO enthusiasm for Biden. The ballot harvesting is all they have. I think there will be millions of harvested ballots but in the end I feel the Trump enthusiasm will "trump" the ballot harvesting shenanigans to the point Trump wins both the electoral college and popular vote (and liberal heads will explode across the country ;)). The only downside will be his popular vote win will show less of a margin than it actually will be.

JoeKing likes this.
  2. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,468 Messages
    1,493 Likes Received
    Not only that but they have pissed off the Bernie bros so bad that many will not vote for Biden. The politics of division they use as their main political platform is causing a divide in their own party between the corporate democRATS and the truly bat**** crazy leftist. The uber bat**** crazies absolutely hate what they did to Bernie yet again. They will not vote for Trump but many will end up voting for the Green party candidate or just not vote for POTUS. That hurts Biden way more than it does Trump.

JoeKing likes this.
  3. JoeKing

JoeKing Well-Known Member

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    According to the polls, Biden now has a 12 pt nationwide lead. Are you disenfranchised yet to the point you don't want to vote at all? That is what they want by releasing the pro-Biden propaganda polls. I have an absentee ballot that I requested a month ago. But now I don't trust that ballot will get counted if I put it in the mail. I now think I will just shred the ballot and vote early in person. I'm concerned about COVID but not so much that I will allow that concern to prevent me from voting. Trump was right when he said we can't let the Chinavirus dominate our lives, so I will not fear it. I will follow all the precautions, but I will get out and vote in person.

Robbie, tabascocat and cml750 like this.
  4. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,468 Messages
    1,493 Likes Received
    I would not trust mail-in ballots either. Stay safe when you vote. My daughter's boyfriend is from Pennsylvania. He is currently working on his PhD at A&M. He plans to vote absentee. I am trying to get him to fly home to vote due to the same thing even if I have to chip in for the ticket. He may be damn Yankee but at least he is a Republican. His vote there may mean a lot.

Robbie and JoeKing like this.
  5. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

728 Messages
    739 Likes Received
    Still waiting for Harris to say one honest thing. And still waiting for the moderator to not insert her opinion or propaganda into a question.

JoeKing likes this.
  6. tabascocat

tabascocat Well-Known Member

1,443 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    Kamala is a lying, condescending w(B)itch!

JoeKing and cml750 like this.
  7. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    Vice Presidential Debate: Kamala Harris' Dishonesty on Abe Lincoln | National Review

Harris claimed at the VP debate that Abraham Lincoln refused to nominate a candidate for Chief Justice in October 1864 because “Honest Abe said, it’s not the right thing to do” and wanted the people to vote first.

Lincoln, of course, said no such thing. He sent no nominee to the Senate in October 1864 because the Senate was out of session until December. He sent a nominee the day after the session began, and Salmon P. Chase was confirmed the same day. And Lincoln wanted to dangle the nomination before Chase and several other potential candidates because he wanted them to campaign for him. Lincoln’s priority was winning the election, which was necessary to win the war — and he filled the vacancy at the first possible instant.

Kamala Harris is simply inventing history.

Robbie, tabascocat and cml750 like this.
  8. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,468 Messages
    1,493 Likes Received
    Does she ever tell the truth about anything? Just about everything she said last night was a lie. Of course that is not surprising coming from a person from the party of lies.

JoeKing, Kevinicus and tabascocat like this.
  9. tabascocat

1,443 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    We have been driving through the South to Hilton Head. There are Trump signs all along the way with very few Biden :cool:

I also scored a lot of .223 and 9mm ammo on the trip :D

JoeKing likes this.
  10. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    Early voting started today in Taylor County, Texas. I did a drive-by of all the listed voting locations to see if I can vote today without standing in a long line. I was sad to see that's not happening but I'm thrilled about the turnout. I'll try again tomorrow. Man on a mission.

cml750, Robbie and tabascocat like this.
  11. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    The difference in how the big networks treat these two presidential candidates couldn't have been more drastically obvious than it was last night at the perspective "town hall" meetings. ABC's Stephannopolis lobbed softball after softball to SleepyJoe all the while ignoring the Biden pay to play scheme revealed this week. NBC's Savannah Guthrie disregarded her role as a moderator to aggressively debate President Trump. Guthrie lost the debate as President Trump superbly defended himself. The networks embarrassed themselves, IMO.

In this second video, the town hall meeting starts at the 1hr 1minute mark.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020 at 7:05 AM
    Robbie likes this.
  12. tabascocat

1,443 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    More Republican ballots found in the trash and ditches. I bet there are thousands of Democratic cheaters out there doing this in most states.

I said long ago that they will not let Trump win again by any means necessary. They took it for granted in 2016 and won’t make that mistake again.

This will get extremely ugly after election night when they declare Biden the winner via cheating. I fear Trump doesn’t stand a chance, 90% of the media and various outlets are against him.

13. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
  14. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    I voted today. I'm certain Trump is winning Texas and undercounted in most polls by over 10 pts.

cml750 likes this.
  15. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

1,468 Messages
    1,493 Likes Received
    I agree that the polls are dead wrong. I believe the left will have to harvest several million ballots if they want to steal this election. I think Trump is so far ahead there is no chance they can harvest that many.

16. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    Even still, the lawyers should get involved to show many counties have more votes cast than they have registered voters... Illegal votes cast for Dems.

cml750 likes this.
  17. JoeKing

4,867 Messages
    2,642 Likes Received
    Why are the same topics being discussed in every debate? The moderators choose the topics and they always want to talk about climate change, COVID-19, and race. They avoid foreign policy at all costs because they know it's Biden's weakness and Trump's strength. They think they are picking Trump's weakness by the topics they choose, but Trump has knocked them out of the park.

He's right when he explains the disadvantages of America being part of the Paris Climate Accord. He's right to explain we want clean water and air and his policies do a better job at achieving that without being a part of the globalist's Paris Climate Accord. He's right to point out the only thing Biden would do differently about coronavirus is a mask mandate and be open to another shutdown. He's right to point out all he's done to benefit minorities... increased employment, funded minority colleges, prison reform.

The so-called bipartisan "Debate Committee" has done it's best to advantage the Biden campaign by picking the moderators that pick the topics and then making up rules they think will disadvantage Trump. With the excuse of a health precaution, they prematurely changing the second debate to a "virtual formate", which was why we ended up with dueling town hall meetings on that night. Trump was Covid free by that time. The debate committee didn't need to intervene what so ever on the already agreed upon second debate.

Now the third debate is being tampered with by the committee. During the 2 minute "uninterrupted" section of the debate, they are now going to mute the mic of the person not speaking. Okay, that's the perfect time for Trump to lay out the case against the Biden Crime syndicate. There is now too much evidence being exposed that Biden can not deny. Kristen Welker, the moderator for this last debate better not interrupt on behalf of Biden who's mic will be muted.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020 at 12:09 PM
  18. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

728 Messages
    739 Likes Received
    They need to be muting the "moderator" mics before anyone else's.

cml750 and JoeKing like this.